Haya!

Haya! Add me, already! Ugh!"
I heard a curse from the other line.
"I've already done it, dude! Just come online!"
I was trying to add Shehry in the group. But, I guess there was some problem with his connection.
"Reconnect your Wi-Fi, and try again."
I already did. It's not working! Haya, hurry up! I can't wait to meet your crew!"
And with that, he hung up.
I sighed and tried again and again. But it wasn't working. Instead, I asked Stee to add "The Number!" :P
I informed the group that there will be another member in the group. And I don't care if we've reached the limit, we have to add that person.

Finally, after 10 minutes or so, I got a call from Shehry. I tried receiving it but it wasn't working. I swiped and swiped but it didn't work.
All of a sudden, I was in my bed, my phone ringing continuously. It was my alarm. I had to wake up for school. My hands were asleep.
In other words, it wasn't working.
"That explains everything NOT working in the dream!" I cursed.

a-Yow guys! Haya here. Kuch ki Haya, kuch ki Hayzz, kuch ki Behaya aur kuch ki HaYaYaYaYa. :P
A few of you MIGHT know me as @oyehaya

I've been a Dhoomie for more than a year, now. But, the best feeling ever was when I joined this group like, 6 months or so, ago.

It all started when I followed this user, @shabistaah on Instagram. She is a Hussain Asif lover. We used to have those tiny "Hello, Hi" talks. But then, we started to talk more. I really liked her.

Her name was Madiha aka. Maddy. She asked me for my number for WhatsApp so that we can talk easily. I hesitated a bit, but then I gave it to her.
We started exchanging our pictures and Damn! Was she beautiful! MashaAllah.

Later on, I started following this account on Instagram, @dbdeewanis and it had Maddy's name in it. I asked her about it and she was like, blurting the most amazing stuff about the group!
I asked if I could join. She told me to contact this @__snowflakes__

I later found out her name. Stee.
And, I was having lunch when I was added to the group and BAM!
TThose"Currently Famous DbDeewanis Notifs" started! They were all like, "Where's she? What was her name again? Arre aa bhi ja Haya!"
They all welcomed me like they've all known me for YEARS now!
Zainy even Interviewed me. Idk why!:/. Still love ya, Zainy!:)

We used to talk alot! We still do. We all became great friends. Waking up to, like, a notification of "999+ messages from DbDeewanis". They mean alot to me.

Some of the Sessions, "The Bilal Jokes", "The BadDua", "Official Singing Hour", "International Marnay Wala Din", and many, honestly, MANY more!

Maddy: My first Dhoomie friend. Jaan of the group and the winner of many hearts! Kidding, bey! Kidding!:P

Stee: The official "Mood Fixer" of the group. Good at giving advices. Bad at taking others'! SteeWeWeWeW!

Arham: Behold! The Lady of many nicknames!:P Arhu, Arhi, Hamu, Hami, Arooba ki Hamburger, aur meri Peaches!:)

Arooba: One of the most emotional people of the group. But, a special one!

Ifra: The official RJ of the group. Iffy, Iffu, Iffay and IfraHaHaHaHa!

Rukssar: The only person with the most confusing name! People call her, Rukhsaar, Ruksaar, Rukksar, Ruksar. But, we now just call her Roxy!:)

Rabia aapi: The senior citizen of the group. Very lovable and very loving.

Faiqa: One of the best singers of the group. Always greeting her with, "Fia Fia lori sunaao nawwwh!"

Zainy: A very special, needed person of the group. P.S: an awesome interviewer!

Safa: Ayii Saffu, ubb mai kya kahun? Uff, no words!:*

Saira: Our Zodiac star! Compatibilities and everything! But, an amazing, amazing friend
!:))

Will take eternity to write about all the members, so... That's all folks!:)

The rest of the members, always remember. Doesn't matter if I mentioned you or not, I always loved and cared for you and always will!:)

I'm sorry for the LOOONG intro and all. But, bear wiv meh!
Thanks for tolerating me, y'all!:)

LOVE DBDEEWANIS TILL MY LAST BREATH'S GONE!! No matter what!:):*

... Okay. You all are free to go!