Sabah ;)

AsSalam o alaikum,hey, hi, hello, namastey.

As they say that introduction is important so , I am Sabah ,I live in Madinah and a dhoomie no doubt.

Talking about my journey in db deewanis ?
And it started like....;)

"Kiska message agaya hai jo itna has rahi ho?"

"Chor v de hun issdi jaan tu"

"Me tumhare baap se keh kar net band karwati hun tumhara ruko zara"

"Humesha mobile , khaan peen da koi ehsaas ni ae tenu"

"Kabhi humse bhi baat kar liya kar, humesha mobile"

Yess this was the daily dose i got to bear coz i was so into my mobile but my reason was so beautiful.

As the deewanis were actually so deewanis, That they keep attracting me towards them (Dramatic much?! Lol =p)Though my answer was always the same after every question that "Na karen na baat karne den mujhe apni deewanis se" (Lol yess true ;])

So basically my journey started as I am the cousin of the admin (Safa) and before joining dbdeewanis i was in other groups and i dont think it was a long time for me joining whatsapp too.So one day she told me about the group that there are dhoomies in the group and is so amazing and asked me if i wanna join or not.I without thinking said yes immediately.And tbh that was one of the bestest decision of my Life.

There were different new people from all over the world in the group of the db deewanis as talking day and night in the group to give intro's 100+ time's , and laughing and crying together , discussing each and every thing even if it is silly or serious or even both not but it was just the unique experience.

Seriously after coming from college or before going to college ,before sleeping or after waking up from the sleep, finding 2000+ messages was just a wow,I have to come to talk to all of my girls, it was and still is like the important thing to do in my life.

As we all never saw the time or the moment ,but just spitted out the shit we ever wanted to, and like that how the time went by i never noticed.

It felt like i knew them all since so long, i just can't deny that they are the best people's i've ever talked to as we never met.

~That fighting on match and criticizing the team against Pak was the greatest fun, which i never have earned in my life before watching any match.
~That singing songs if bored.
~That discussion on every and each picture Dhoombros ever post.
~That family tree tho , which i'vent understood yet.
~And teasing each other on stupid things *sigh* it's just some moments we've spend together and if i'll start to tell you everything, then maybe this chapter won't ever finish =p !

To be true my life is now so amazing and perfect and i think now i dont need anyone , i dont have to cry on the fact that i am bored, coz my deewanis are always there for me , to entertain me and i am proud of them ALL.I love you all from the bottom of my heart guys.

Even tho we are miles apart and are not blood sisters , we all are sisters biologically and by heart, I can't ever forget you guys as now you all are one of the important part of my life and i pray for all of you from my heart in every prayer i pray♡

A huge thank's to Dhoombros for bringing such an amazing people in my life. As if i've never met the Dhoombros, i've never met these peeps and my life wasn't gonna be that amazing like what it's now.

I don't know that whome am really close to , as everyone is so close to my heart and i have different bonding with each and everyone of them.So yeah, i think that it's gonna be the end of the chapter.

So in the last i want to say that really the amazing things happen in your life unexpectedly and this much of amazingness is worth thanking for.I am really blessed to have you all in my life.May Allah (s.w.t) keep you guys alway's happy and May all the sadness from your life's vanish in the air.I LOVE YOU ALL MY DB DEEWANIS♡♡♡

(I know there must be mistakes in it but idc as far as i want to express ma love for ma love ones ;))