Chapter 3

-Chapter 3-

"Louis? Boobear wake up." I whispered into Louis ear. He didn't wake up, but he groaned and shoved his face deep into the pillows of our bed. Or my bed, but he's a cuddler, so it's our bed 99% of the time. "Come on baby, wake up for me. Please?" I whispered again. He still didn't wake up. I leaned over him, blowing on the back of his neck, his shoulders tensed up and a gasped slipped from his lips. His eyes shot open.

"Don't do that!" He whined cuddling into the covers.

"Get up Loubear, I made pancakes." His head snapped up. "And I made them with chocolate chips like you love."

"You did?" He smiled sitting up. I nodded.

"Want me to carry you or shall you walk to the kitchen. Like a peasant."

"It's your castle though."

"But here, you're the Prince." He raised up his arms, signaling me to carry the 19 year old boy. He grinned, scooping him off the bed. Carrying him bridal styles to the kitchen. Sleepy giggles flowing from his soft lips. I set him down on the marble countertops. As he stared at the pancakes I was finishing up.

"They're in the shape of a heart." He mumbled. I nodded. "Why?" He asked curiously.

"Because I love you. And I thought because it'd be a good time to have an at home, all day, Harry and Louis day. That okay?" He pressed his forehead to mine.

"It's okay with me." I stole a quick kiss from his lips. "You smell like strawberries." He told me, licking his lips. "Taste like them too." He blushed lightly at his own comment.

"Cheeky today hmm? If you wanted to know, Danielle bought groceries today. But she is currently out with Eleanor. Probably kissing or something." He smiled.

"She told me to call her Dani. Then she called me innocent." I chortled at his response.

"It's cause you are babe. Come, eat with me in your castle."

Danielle and Eleanor work for me. Kind of. The girls are... Lesbians. Which I didn't know at the time, but I saw then sneaking around once. Eleanor is the housekeeper, and Danielle as well, but usually she helps with cooking. The girls are very fond of Louis company. They often notice his shy atmosphere and think he's cute. But I wouldn't lie and say he isn't. Because his timid ways and innocence make him as adorable as a puppy. But he's my puppy. And no other puppy n the world could stop me from loving my puppy. Did that make sense? Hope so...

"Good pancakes." He complimented. I grinned taking his hand across the table. He stopped eating and chewed the food, staring up at me through confused eyes.

"Louis, you know yesterday. How Liam said I was going to get a beard?" He swallowed thickly.

"Y-Yeah I-I remember." I sighed.

"Are you okay with that?" He stared at his pancakes. Pushing them around on his plate. "Louis, please be honest." He shrugged.

"Will you... Will you kiss him?" I shrugged and his face paled. He pushed His plate out a bit. "I'm not hungry anymore." He muttered, sliding back in his chair and slipping out silently. I shot up and wrapped my arms around him before He could take another step.

"Louis...."

"I want you to be happy and I don't want you to get in trouble."

"Louis I'm happy with you, I just don't want you scared. I don't wanna have to go through the other night again. You know how it feels to see you cry? It's like getting stabbed." His breath sucked in. "Tell me what you want."