Chapter 4

-Chapter 4-

I looked to my right and saw Louis fast asleep. After eating cupcakes and watching another Romance movie, he curled himself up in a blanket and was out like a light. I smiled. I turned to the clock.

11 pm.

It was good enough. I slipped away from the couch, slipping my arms underneath him. A small groan escaping his lips. I didn't move for a second, but when he yawned and was completely asleep, I took him in my arms again. I carried him to our bed, stripping off his socks and his frames. Along with his shirt. His skin was so tan and soft. So innocent just like him. No tattoos like mine. Except for the small quotations marks on his wrist that you literally had to search for under his woven bracelets he wore. I actually am not sure why he got the tattoo. I don't even know when he got it to be honest. He just did.

His long breaths signaling he was in deep sleep and the limp reaction to his limbs made me smile. I pressed my lips to his forehead. A small smile forming on his lips. I pulled away with a grin.

"You little jerk. You're awake!" He giggled and opened his eyes.

"I like being carried." He laughed and laid beside him.

"You weigh as much as a twig." He shrugged and looked at his tummy.

"Not really." He said poking beside his belly button. I took his hands in mine.

"You're fine. You'd still be my Louis if you weighed as much as big Ben. Are you going to sleep now?" He curled up into my side. His eyes such a perfect shade of blue. Pupils seemingly dilated. He shrugged, putting his head right in front of mine. Our foreheads nearly touching. "How's school?" I asked.

"Hard. I have exams soon."

"And you want to spend study time with a porn star? I'm flattered." He brushed his nose against mine.

"I wanna spend it with my boyfriend." He whispered. His hot cupcake scented breath on my face.

"Smell like red velvet baby." He pressed his lips to mine briefly. "No taste though. Must've worn off." He giggled softly. I drapped my arm over his hip. Pulling his body closer to mine.

"You're still dressed."

"Yeah I know! It's different for me!" He showed amusement in my joke.

"If we're going to sleep, you should undress right?" I pondered his point. Sitting up and removing my shirt. As well as my trousers and socks.

"Better?" He nodded staring down at my form. "Are you enjoying this?" His eyes snapped up to mine.

"What?"

"You've seen my dick Louis, and you're eyeing it like a hawk." His eyes widened.

"N- No I'm not? W-Was I? Now I feel like a pervert." He blushed, shielding his face in his hands. I grinned, pulling his hands down.

"You've seen me naked. It's no big deal." He let out a choked sigh of relief.

"You've never seen my... have you?" I shook my head.

"I've felt it, never seen it. Why am I creating another problem for you?" He shook his head and gulped.

"I always thought you've had. At least once. I thought it was that time when I broken my wrist and fell in the shower." I had an ah ha moment.

"Oh yeah! But no I didn't look cause you were I don't know, crying in the shower and crippled?" He bit his lip. "Speaking of wrists, when and why did you get that tattoo?" He took his wrist in his hand, pulling down the bracelets to reveal the quotations that looked like abnormal freckles.