Chapter 13

-Chapter 13-

Niall and I lazily held hands as we wandered down the twisting streets of Italy. Overall, it wasn't as bad. Louis and I snuck out early this morning. Way to early like 6:30 early. But we ate our breakfast on the terrace and since nobody knew where we were, I snuck a few hugs in. Kisses still weren't allowed outside of our house, here or in London. But it was nice to see him happy in someplace other than that mansion. And Zayn was keeping him company so I didn't feel too guilty.

"Harry?" Niall waved his hand at me and I sunk back in.

"I'm sorry what?"

"You were thinking about Louis weren't you?" I blushed. "Do you even wanna be here?" I nodded.

"Course, my job has big perks, and this is one of them." He sighed.

"You really love him don't you?" I smiled and nodded. "You should marry him." I chuckled.

"I will one day."

"No, I mean like here." I gave him a glance.

"Gay marriage isn't exactly legalized." He shrugged.

"You act like this isn't perfect timing to propose to him." I stopped Dead in my tracks and he did too. Staring at each other. Me more stunned than not. "Yeah you're not stupid Harry. Are you kidding me?"

"H-How did you figure?" I stuttered. He looked around before pulling my arm away from the crowd of people into a secluded area.

"I see the way you look at him Harry. The way your eyes light up when he says your name. You haven't eaten peanuts in 2 weeks without smiling. And we know damn well that those are all you used to eat at Liam's office because it was always on his desk." I smiled. "You've been talking about marrying him for how long? And you told me in the beginning that he wanted to wait and so did you." I opened my mouth to speak. "And as much as you say it isn't about the sex Harry, you can't deny how badly you want that intimate relationship with Louis either." I gulped. My head was running a mile a minute. How did Niall know so much? Not only that, but how was he reading this on us?

"Why are you suddenly not a dickhead? I thought you were supposed to be an arsehole trying to break us up." He grinned and scratched the back of his neck.

"I haven't been doing a good job of it anyways." We both shared a grin. "I overheard your conversation last night. As well as heard the cuddling session you had at 6 this morning." I laughed because Louis woke up needy this morning and as much as I told him to hide his moans, he didn't. I got him off twice in a half hour. I'm pretty alright with that.

"Niall.... Don't take this the wrong way but it's my life isn't it?"

"Harry that's where your so so so naive with love." He sad grabbing my shoulders. He sighed.

"I'm gonna tell you something and you may or not freak out a little bit." I awaited for him to speak. He sucked in a breath and closed his eyes. "The only reason I'm your fake boyfriend is because Liam and I had sex and he didn't want anyone to find out so he paid me. And my pay was to be your boyfriend." My eyes widened.

"What?"

"It gets a tiny bit worse."

"How could it get worse from that? Does he pay you for every public thing?" I asked shocked. He chewed on his bottom lip.

"In what form of pay?"

"Are you fucking kidding?!" I whisper shouted. "He's fucking you as pay?"

"I know, I know! It's fucked up but-"

"Niall there is no 'but' isn't that illegal?!"

"Harry just wait a God damn second. I haven't finished." He pulled me down on the curb with him. "There was... I wasn't in a good place."