Chapter 12

-Chapter 12-

I awoke at around 4 am to my phone alarm going off on the bedside table. The Vibrations on the wood not the best sound to hear at this time of the day, if you'd like to call it so. I slapped the phone off, sitting up on my elbows, rubbing one eye and looking at the room. Dark.

I swung my feet of the edge of my bed, yawning and grabbing clothes off the dresser before slipping into gray joggers and a white t shirt. Black hoodie layering over. And I walked around the white carpeted room barefoot only to hear the distant sound of the air conditioning in the vents. I exited the room, bubbling into Louis'. The boys hair messily spread across his white pillows. Sheets pulled up to his ribs. Which just so happen to be bare. I tiptoed over to his side, kissing temple and rubbing his cheek.

"Baby... Baby it's time to get up." He moaned in his sleep. "Lovey for me?" He popped open one eye and I smiled. "Time to get dressed sweetheart." He whined and I pulled his body out of bed as he groaned in sleepy disapproval. He was boxer clad and looked like he could blink and be asleep again. I picked a shirt out for him, pulling it over his slightly tanned torso. Getting him to stand up for me, putting him into black shorts and putting his (more or less mine) Ed Sheeran hoodie over.

"Sleepy." He whimpered. I pecked his forehead.

"I know baby, you can sleep on Liam's plane." He hummed in agreement a I took his hand and grabbed his suitcases from the corner of the room. I dragged them out into the living room, hearing Zayn's quiet breaths on the couch. Yeah, Zayn had slept over. After all, he was coming with us. And Liam was so time this time that, that he made Louis nervous is Zayn would be there on time. Granted we weren't supposed to bring him, but he would make Louis happy when I was away. It was a month of Italy. The entire month of July. Pretty much. Actually only about Half, but since we're taking half of June too, nobody really complained.

Louis shook the boy awake, begging 'Zaynie please wake up, Don't want Liam to be mad at my Hazzy for being late' which I found more cute than anything. My heart swelling in adoration every time the nickname slipped from his mouth. Eventually, the raven Haired boy woke up. Tossing on a Bob Marley shirt on himself as well as a pair of chinos and Nikes before he was finally groggy enough to function in some way.

-

We arrived at Liam's little airport. The company he works for providing him with his only private plane. The only time this may come in Handy. Niall was there, snapback on his head. Half asleep like the rest of us, except Liam of course whom was pacing around while Lou, my stylist, was watching him and rolling her eyes as she kept an eye on her sleeping baby.

"Finally!" He complained.

"We're on time Liam."

"It's 5:00 Styles."

"And you said be here at 5:15." I pointed out holding out my phone to his face. His text clearly reading. 'Good Evening Harry, I hope you are ready for your trip. Your boyfriend and his friend have tickets as well as yours and Niall's. All in my bag as we speak. I will see you at 5:15 -L.P' He huffed in defeat waving us over to a man with a groomed beard and a fancy pantsy hat on his head. Navy blue suit.

"Hello Jonathan." The man, who's name I assume was Jonathan nodded at Liam's words.

"Good Morning Liam. Are these the passengers?"

"The are." I smiled at the Man, Louis' tired head resting on my shoulder.

"Well if we must be there before 8, I suggest we go, sit anywhere you'd like on board. Carry ons with you and Luggage with me. Treat it like a typical plane." I nodded, as did Niall ans Lou (my stylist not my boyfriend) My Louis on the other hand was practically asleep on me. I left our luggage with the man and followed Liam out onto the plane. It looked rather small. Not like a fighter plane, but not the size of an actual plane, plane. We hopped up the steps, and by we I mean all of us, all except Liam being amazed at the posh white leather chairs, ice buckets of assorted drinks and probably a full out breakfast bar.