Chapter 11

I smiled as Louis came bouncing towards the car with his bag. Bright blue shorts and a white deep v neck. The stubby sleeves rolled up like we always do. He smiled like an idiot and I smiled back.

"Guess who finished another year of UNI?" I hugged him tightly, for I was at his school not at home. I was picking him up on his last day. Thought it'd be a nice surprise. All the seniors were sobbing and saying goodbye officially and Freshman, Sophomores, and Juniors were just happy to go. My Prince soon to be moving up to his Junior year when he returns in the fall. But now, we get to spend all the time in the word in the hot months of partial June, July, and August. And July will be well spent in lovely Italy. Niall or no Niall, Louis is still my love and he'll be there.

"Congratulations baby." I whispered in his ear. He smiled, light blush dusting on his cheeks. "Got everything?"

"Mmmhm."

"Good because I brought you the first part of the surprise." I pulled out a happy Peanut from the SUV. Louis squealing as he cuddled the puppy.

"Peanut! Where is Leo?" He asked petting the puppy's head.

"She was reserved today. Wanted to stay home and snoop instead of weave around in the back seat with Peanut." He giggled as Peanut lapped at his cheek. A few people staring because this was Lou is talking to his 'Best Mate' Harry Styles, declared number 4 of the hottest men on earth according to people magazine. Lagging with Channing Tatum and other individuals. Oh well. Number 4 is taken by a sweet boy who is cuddling a puppy he named Peanut, and I have no shame in that.

"So what do you mean first part of the surprise? Peanut is only a first?" I chuckled.

"I thought we'd go out to a surprise lunch at a surprise restaurant to celebrate."

"I'm not graduating Hazzy."

"I know, but fun is fun, we got a new puppy and kitty. We've been having some hard times, and I wanna splurge on you." He smiled at me in absolute adoration.

"You don't have to do that." The puppy licked at his hand making him smile even more.

"I want to, now come on. I want kisses but I can't have them in public." He rolls His eyes entering passengers side of the SUV. Peanut in his lap. "So, you in the mood for Italian?" He nodded as I turned the radio up the slightest, before remembering the bag at my feet. "Oh! This is yours." He gave me a look of shun for the gift but opened th small blue bag. Appearing to only have a card in it.

"Another year of school has passed and so has another year of your life, taking a break means vacation and vacation..." He opened the card a ticket sliding out. "Means getting wild." He chuckled the picture of a dog in sunglasses on the inside. He picked up the card. "What is this?" He asked.

"Well look at it silly" I smiled, driving away from his campus.

"First class ticket to ital..." I grinned wildly as he stopped reading. "To Italy?" He choked out.

"Happy Sophomore." He was still in shock.

"Thank you so much Hazzy!" He cheered. I pulled his hand into mine, keeping one hand on the wheel and a wandering eye on the boy every now and then.

"You're very welcome, but it's not over."

"What are you gonna do when I graduate?" I bubbled with laughter.

"It's not so bad. It's just lunch."

"As long as there isn't a spaceship in the parking lot, we are okay." I pulled onto a street towards the restaurant. "So what did you all day?"