Chapter 18-Interview..

Chapter 18- Interview

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's POV

"Louis hurry up my gosh" I say from the car I'm picking Lou up from Els house and he's talking for ever. My arm is resting on the window and my head is hanging out ushering Lou to hurry as he runs out to the other side of the car. " God Liam did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" He asked me. "No you just slow" I said pulling out and driving home.

"GUYS GET UP WE HAVE AN INTERVIEW IN 3 HOURS!" Lou screamed as we walked into the house me closing the door. "Bloody hell Lou are you trying to wake up everyone in bloody England?" Harry asks from the kitchen "Well yeah they have to be up in order to watch us on TV duh" Lou says in a factual tone. "Haz is anyone else up?" I ask him sitting on a stool. "um yeah Niall's in the shower and I think Zayn is picking out something to wear" Hazza says "and Jas?" I ask "um no I don't think so" he said looking down at the bacon he was making "okay well let's go wake her up" I said rushing up stairs ignoring Harry as he followed after me. I opened Jasmines door to see Jas curled up on her bed all of her blankets were on the floor and she looked cold. She was wearing to cloths she had on yesterday when me and Lou left. "..don't.." Harry finished whatever he was saying and since I wasn't listening I had no idea what it was that he was saying. I walked into her room to her that her cloths were wet. "Hey Liam Lou look at this" Harry said I turned my attention to him and listened to him as he read what was on the paper in from of him.

'     Dear Boys,

If you see this and im not back im just out with a friend you have nothing to worry about, I promise i will be home before midnight since we have an interview at noon tomorrow. Good night boys -Love Jazz'
He read I looked back at Jasmine. "Was she crying?" I asked as I saw tear marks all Down her face. Jasmine was one who could hold her tears and never wanted anyone to see that she had a weak side to her. "Umm yeah" me and Lou both looked at Haz when he said that. I heard something move and looked back down at Jas to see her open her eyes. When she saw me she was surprised and pulled her head back into the pillow to get away. "Um Morning" she said too me looking around her room " I kinda forgot I was hear and was going to scream" she said sitting up as backed away from her. "Morning and it will sink in and you'll probably get sick of us when every morning you wake up to Lou and Haz jumping on you" I said to her looking at them. They smiled at each other then looked at me guilty. She just laughed. "Better not Lou I won't be your cuddle buddy during the a note book" she said I looked at Lou and his face fell "you wouldn't" he said obviously joking but It was funny. "I would" She says laughing standing up going to her closet and picking out a baggy blue gray jumper. "Jas have you been crying" I asked She froze right there and turned around and looked at Harry. "I thought you would have told them..." She trailed off "tell us what?" Lou asked

Jasmines POV
I sigh and go and sit on my bed. I look down. "You know I bet you it will come up in the interview and I'll explain more after. Or if it doesn't I'll tell you after the interview" I say standing up walking to my dresser and pull out some white skinny jeans. I turn around to put them on my bed and she the boys are still all staring at me. I open my mouth to say something but see Naill out of the corner of my eye and he beats me to it. "What's going on?" He asks into my room "Does he know" Lou tried to be quiet and put his hand up to shield Naill from hearing what he said but failed. "Yes" I laugh outing my pants down. "Yes he does" I say looking up at them. Naill was so confused by now. "Damon who knew we could miss so much in one night" Lou said walking out of the room. "Oh your talking about what happened last night?" Niall asked. I nodded at him and he smiled at me and walked out of the room with Harry following him. I don't know why Liam stayed but he did and it didn't bother me. I sat down on the bed and looked at Liam. He came to the bed and sat on it looking at the floor. "Are you okay" he said with his strong accent discussing the 3 little words I had heard so many times in my shirt little life. "I hate when people ask me that" I say to him looking at the wall I front of me. I can feel his gaze shift from the floor to me. "Why?" He asks me "because whatever your answer you end up saying something to the other person doesnt have to listen. If you says No you usually say something to make the other person not want to listen or care cuz you don't want them to listen to your messes up problems. Or if you say Yes that is a lie almost 99.999% of people are not fine when they are ask if they are" I say looking at him I rest my elbows in my knees leaning forward watching my fingers battle each other seems a lot more interesting then looking at Liam. "You know.. I've been asked that questions I many times I've lost count and every time I have said yes except one time when I was act by the one person who is more of a brother to me then my biological one. I said looking up at the wall again. I don't know something about the wall made me wanna look at it forever.