Chapter 34-Plans

Chapter 34-Plans

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey we need to talk"

*
*
*
*
Liam's POV

"So you know what's coming up soon" Louis said to Jasmine. "I have no idea what your talking about" she smiled at us as she's put eggs on 6 plates. This is not the first time she has cooked for us and I'm glad. She's great. She could be a professional if she wanted. "Come on Jaz were celebrating that date that an amazing beautiful girl was brought into this world" Hazza says leaning over the counter taking a fork full of eggs and shaving it in his mouth. "Yeah Jaz it's your birthday in almost a month what do you want?" Lou asked she turned off the stove and leaned up against the counter looking at us. "You guys are stupid" she said with a straight face she wasn't joking. "Hey" Niall whined. "I can believe you guys" she started walking around the counter and leaning her back against it standing right In front of us. "I can believe you all don't see it" she said looking at all of us. "See what" Haz asked her standing next to her. "I can't believe you guys think I want anything, I have all I want. I got you guys. This is my dream. I got to meat you guys. I don't think you understand that you guys are the center of my life. I would be have been able to have the things I have if it weren't for you guys. You guys don't understand how much you mean to me. I guarantee that as soon as this year is over I will go back to a little girl who knew One Direction. You guys will forget about me. Forget about all the memories we have. And that's scary for me because I know that I will never forget you guys or anything we have done together. I just want you goof balls. I want to remember this and I don't wanna leave here with you guys resenting me. Because I know when I first came here not all of you guys were my number one fans" she said tearing up. Looking down. We all looked at Harry he couldn't take his eyes off of her. "I'm sorry love. If it makes you feel an better, I couldn't imagine these past months any better than having you right here with us" he says pulling her into a hug comforting her with his strong Cheshire accent. "Love, non of us will ever forget you. We will tell all these stories to our future kids. And we will make sure to come round every once and awhile. You know we love you. You're apart of the One Direction Family now" Zayn said standing up and joining the hug. "Jaz, we could never forget you" I say standing up with the other boys and joining the hug. "Do you guys mean it?" Her American accent muffled by our bodies. "Yes love of course. You are my little princess after all" Niall said. "Well hopefully one of these days you'll get yourself a real princess" she says back at him. "I don't need a a "real" princess. You are my "real" princess. I've got you I don't need anyone else" he says "aw!" She says back. "Not even Demi?" She questions. He looks shocked for a second but regains his thoughts. "Not even Demi" he said back to her. She smiled and we all sat down to eat. "Too bad we already know what to get you" I smirk looking down at my plate. I look up at everyone. Confusion all over there faces. "We do?" Louis questioned. I shot him a glare that could kill. "We do!" Lou said not convincing anyone.
-
-
-
-
Louis' POV
"I Cant Believe This!" Jaz says from the counter. We were the only ones home. All the boys had went to Nando's to bring home Dinner. "What's up?" I asked getting up and looking over her shoulder. She was on Twitter. "MagconToEngland!" was trending. Oh no. There was a tweet from Hayes and Cam.
Hayes:
"Yes it's true we are coming to England I'm so happy to be back can't wait to get caught up with everyone. Things were left unsaid there"
Cam:
"I can't wait to see Jaz again everyone misses her! #WeLoveYouJaz!"
#WeMissYouJaz!" Well be seeing you soon I promise"
Those were also trending. I don't think he knows what happened between Hayes and Jasmine though.. This could be bad.
-
-
-
Jasmine's POV
This is bad! I told Hayes the last time I saw him I didn't wanna see him ever again! Oh no! What do I do. Cam said they were gonna come see us. Maybe Hayes will know his place and stay back. Yeah. But I kinda wanna see him-No! No I don't. Stop thinking about him. You were fine for 8 months your not falling apart now!