Chapter 47- Liars

Chapter 47-

Austin's POV

        We came to this open room. With plenty other rooms that latched off with there own doors and such. We didn't go to the doors instead we went to a bookcase on the opposite wall. "What is so secret about a book shelf" I ask her. "Shh you'll see. Turn around" She smiles over her shoulder.I did as asked and turned around, only to hear a clicking sound and then a pop. Like a locked door opening. I turned around to see the bookcase opening. 'What the Hell" I said. "SHH" She shushed me. She opened the door and walked in very sneakily. In front of us was three rooms. The first room, we were currently standing in, the one the Book case leads into was a large office like room. There were about Five desks in one area of the room and then there were Couches and Chairs and fancy rugs and guess what, Even More Pictures. It was a nice room. It looked very comfy. The two walls were white and the Third was blue, Fit with Blue and white furniture. The fourth and final wall was all glass allowing us to see into the other two rooms.

        If you looked Directly into the second room through a windowed wall, I assumed that it was one way glass leading into it, which was a recording studio. There were mic's and stands everywhere there were guitars and Guitar stands all over there was a grand piano plus multiple other instruments in the room. There were also Bean Bag chairs 6 to be exact. A Green one, A blue one, A RED! one, a Purple one, and Orange one, and a Pink one. This time, the room was all white. The floor was hardwood and it was a beautiful shade of White Oak that fit perfectly with the White walls and Black Grand Piano.

        Looking into the next room, if you looked through the glass at the right angle you could see along the front wall was a glass window and the rest was brick except for the door which was wood. You didn't even have to see inside the room to know what it was. It was the control room. That was where they could control everything, The voices, The instruments, anything and everything. Jaz pulled me away from the window, as the boys were in the Control room. We snuck over to the door that lead into the Recording booth. There were two other doors in the main room other than the book case, one lead to the Booth and the other one leads to the Control room. We snuck into the recording booth and grabbed a Mic she counted down from three and we both Yelled into the mic "BOOO" Causing all five guys standing in the other room to jump out of there asses "Hey guys we got a visitor" She said putting the mic down and walking into the other room. They stared at her in disbelief that she just walked in there like nothing happened.

        Niall snapped out of it first and looked to me. "Austin! Hey Mate. Thanks for coming" he smiles at me shaking my hand. The rest of them looked at me and smiled. "Yeah no problem guys I got to see the house I Love it by the way" I smiles side hugging Jaz. "Woah Mate, Back off, she's got a boyfriend" Harry smiles at me. I smiled at him and put my hands up. "Sorry" I smiles. "Did she freak out when she opened the door" Harry asked. I look down at her as she blushed. "Yeah a little bit" I smile at her. "Jaz come on you gotta stop freaking out everytime someone famous comes to the house" Harry shoves her lightly. "I Can't Help It" She said throwing her arms up and slouching down in the chair. They all laugh and she glares at them. "It's nice to have another American around, I hardly understand what they're saying half the time" She laughs.

        "Well there will be a lot soon" Niall said. Me nodding. "Wait.. What? What does that mean?" She asks sitting up in the chair. We all look at her and then at each other. "Um Noting" Zayn says. "Liars. That's what you all are. A shit load of them too" She crosses her arms and slouches back in the chair. "What did you call us?" Liam stands from his from his chair "Liars" She repeated. Looking up us out of the corner of her eye. She let her arms fall to her sides. "Oh no" she whispers pushing herself out of the chair slowly. She runs out of the room and dashes through every door on the way to the stairs as fast as she can . The boys of One Direction followed after her. Chasing her up the stairs and into the living room. Bad Idea, they chased her around the couch until she ended up cornered. "You're done for,  now Missy" Zayn said inching closer and closer to her as he went.  "No No No, Guys please.. Please" She screams at they attack her. I take out my Iphone and record it. "Pleas- Guys.. I Love You!!! Stop.. I'm sorry" She said in between laughs and breaths. "Take It back" They scream at her. "Never she says, trying to escape them but failing terribly. After long minutes of screaming and high pitched laughter she finally gave in.

        "FINE!! FINE I GIVE UP. I'M SORRY YOU GUYS AREN'T LIARS!!!!" She screamed in between laughs "YAY" They all scream jumping off of her onto the couch. Leaving her laying on the floor breath less. I Toss my water bottle to her and put my phone in my pocket. "Well I just wanted to stop by and say hello So I should get going" I say shaking everyone's hand. Including Jasmine's because she was unable to get off the floor. "Alright well have a good one. Stop in anytime" Liam said bringing me to the door. And I left holding two of their secrets to myself.  

________________             

                        ____________________

                                                                                         __________________

                                                                                                                        ________________

                                                                                                                                                        ________________

                                                                                                                                              ________________________________________________________________________________

                                                                                                                                                        __________________

                                                                                                                              __________________

                                                                                                    _______________

                                                                 ___________________

                                       _________________

________________

And Im back. Late again I know but this story is coming to an end and i'm here to deliver it to you. It's July 28 and i go back to school September 7th. so I got about a month and that's more than enough time. So Ill be back with more. Sorry again Love you all though Please Vote and Comment and Follow me to read my other stories:)

<3 STAY BEAUTIFUL <3