Chapter Five

Santana's Pov (Before the Date)

          The last bell rang and I went out of the classroom to find Puck. I know I shouldn't be doing this to Rachel considering she has a date with him, but its not like we are going to hook up or something. People always think I do things like that, but I actually have class. I'm not like Bailey, the school slut.

            I texted Puck to meet me by my car. When I reached my car, soaking wet from the rain, I saw him leaning against the passenger side door with his backpack over his head trying his best to stay dry. A second after we got in the car Rachel ran to my car. I totally forgot to tell her I couldn't give her a ride home today.

"Hey, I can't take you home. I'm hanging with Puck." I said rolling down the window.

"Oh, okay. I guess I'll catch a ride from someone else," she said while walking away. I felt really bad, but she will probably just get a ride from Finn.

            We finally got to my house and we walked in the front door and to the living room.

"Do you want to watch Netflix?" I ask turning to Puck.

"I had something else planned." He said smirking and leaning in.

              I started to feel a little anxious about what he was doing, but I was cut off by his lips being placed on mine roughly. His hands started roaming my body in places only a person I truly loved should be. I roughly pushed him off and slapped his cheek.

"What is your deal?!?!" He screamed at me.

"Are you trying to have sex with me?!?!"I yelled back.

"Isn't that what you wanted," he said anger rising to his face.

"No! Especially if your going on a date with my best friend!" With that he ran out the door I guess he forgot that he had ridden here with me so he just started down the sidewalk. I was petrified by what just happened. I never thought Puck would do something like that. I need to warn Rachel before he tries to do something like that to her.

A/N: Sorry it is so short the next one will be a lot better and hopefully longer. I really just wanted to put a chapter out for you guys. I also edited the last few chapters so make sure and check that out.