Chapter Seven

Rachel's Pov

        I woke up confused of where I was until I looked around, and then suddenly the memories of last night came rushing back. I'm in Finn's room. This isn't the first time we have stayed at each others houses, but this time it just felt different.
I walked downstairs to see Finn shirtless standing at the stove cooking. I walked up and hugged him from behind.

"Oh my god! You scared me." He jumped.

"Sorry," I said still hugging him, "What are you making?"

"Your favorite, Chocolate chip pancakes and bacon." He said setting two plates at the bar for us. "And we can't forget your peanut butter."

"Ah, you are amazing."

"I figured you need it." He said as I spread peanut butter on my pancakes.

       After eating breakfast and hanging out for the day, I went homes around 8 and just sat in my room. I just sat and thought about the things that have happened lately slowly drifting of into a deep sleep.

         I woke up to my alarm going off and realized I had to get ready for school. I threw on a school volleyball t-shirt, because I have a volleyball game today, and my favorite pair of Miss Me jeans, and Sperry's.
         I got and went to the gym with Santana, and went to get our jerseys. I'm number 25, and I'm front row hitter and setter.
         School was finally over, and it was time for the game. We were doing our warm ups and I looked in the stands and saw Finn, he noticed me looking and gave me a thumbs up and a smile.
           It was the middle of the second game the score was 15-12, us winning it was my turn to serve. I was about to serve when some little kid dropped their little bouncy ball, so when I stepped, I stepped on it and felt like something cracked in my ankle. I hit the floor and the last thing I saw before everything went black, was Finn hovering over me trying to say something, but I heard nothing.