Chapter Eleven - Breakfast

Austin and I were driving to the nearest target to get some games for the guys. We were talking about our future together.

“Do you want to have kids with me some day?” Austin asked while holding grabbing my hand and looking deeply into my eyes.

“One day yes; I’m just not ready for it at the moment. Hell, I’m only 24.” I answered with a small laugh. He bended over and gave me a deep kiss on the lips. That’s when I heard the car horn and the sound of metal crashing.

I shut up from my bunk hyperventilating and sweating. I looked around confused settling that I was still in the bus and nothing has happened. I felt Austin rising by my side and hugging me.

“Is everything alright?” He asked into my hair giving me a squeeze.

“Y-Yeah it was just a nightmare.” I said looking at him with a smile.

“Wanna tell me about it?”

“Nah, it’s nothing” I said positioning myself on his chest while he lowered us down on the mattress. He started humming ‘When You Can’t Sleep At Night’ which calmed down and I eventually fell asleep.

-------------

I was the first one to wake up and I decided on making bacon and eggs for everyone. I plugged my iPod to a dock and started dancing and singing while making scrambled eggs and pouring myself a glass of juice. I was taking a sip when a pair of arms wrapped me around my stomach from behind. I got a shock and spit out my juice onto the window and the person behind me began laughing hysterically. I turned around to see Alan lying on the floor laughing with tears in his eyes and a face as red as his hair.

“Asshole! Why did you have to scare me like that!?” I shouted at him.

“Sorry! I couldn’t h-help it!” He said between laughs.  I kicked him playfully turned my attention back to the mini stove. I heard a bump from the bunk area and saw that Julie had rolled out of her bunk and onto the floor. I had to support myself so didn’t fell because I was laughing so hard. I had tears in my eyes when I walked over to her to help her up.

“Oh shut up, it isn’t funny!” She said red in her head while walking over to Alan, who was also laughing, while ruffling her hair with her right arm. I finished the meal just as the rest of the guys woke up. Asking Alexandria was blasting from the dock and I decided on making a little dance while serving the bacon and eggs. Austin took me in his arms and gave me a big good morning kiss on my lips.

“Good morning” he said with a smile.           

“What do you mean?” I said “Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I wish it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?” I asked.

“Dude, did you just quote the Hobbit!?” Tino asked enthusiastically. He shut up from his seat and high-fived me. “That’s it; I’m stealing her from you.” He said as he swung me over his shoulder and ran down to the bunk area. Austin came running after him.

“Tino!!! Put me down!” I demanded while hitting his back.

“If you keep squirting like that I might drop you!” he said and I immediately stopped. Austin came to the rescue and dragged me back to the kitchen table. I sat on his lap while we shared a portion of bacon and eggs.  

“So, where are we today?”

“Atlanta” Phil answered with a smile.

“Julie, we have to set up the merch table as soon as we get there. All right?” she nodded while taking a mouthful of eggs. We finished our meals while the boys discussed today’s set.    

{A/N]}

Just a little filler before a long update tomorrow, can't have you waiting for forever!