Chapter Thirteen - Luckiest Guy In the World

I'm back bitches! Aw I've missed you guys! There are no words that can describe how much I've missed all of this! I really hope you like this chapter, I've put in a bit of surprise ;) Hope you enjoy, and remember to vote and comment!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   

Austin’s POV

Shit! I woke up as realization hit me. We didn’t use protection. And now she’s getting pregnant! I’m not ready to be a father yet; I’ve ruined everything. She’ll leave me and raise the baby on her own. I’m not capable of being a father right now. But it would be pretty amazing having a mini Kat running around. If she’s pregnant, fine, I’ll be the best father there ever was. But what if I’m a shitty father?

“Kat wake up” I whispered, slowly shaking her. She grunted clearly annoyed.  

“What is it Austin?” She asked with sleep still in her voice.

“We didn’t use protection” I said looking worried at her. “I’m sure you’ll get pregnant, and then we’ll be parents. I’m sure you’ll be the world’s best mother, but what if I suck at being a dad? You’ll probably leave me, and then I’ll end up alone and regretting everything”

“Austin calm down” She chuckled. “I’m sure you’ll be a great father, but I’m on the pill, relax. There’s no baby coming out here any time soon.” I suddenly relaxed. Of course she was on the pill, or else she would have stopped me. I looked at the time and saw it was eight in the morning.

“Wanna get coffee and talk about this?” I asked.

“Sure, give me five minutes.” She ran off to the bathroom, and I started thinking about her and our future. I really liked Kat, no, I loved Kat. And I wanted to be with her, for the rest of my life. I want to wake up by her side, and look into her beautiful eyes, every single morning for the rest of my life. I wanted to make her smile and laugh, make her happy. If anyone ever hurt her, I swear I’d kill them. I’m so god damn lucky to have her in my life, and I’d do anything the call her, my wife. What did I do to deserve her? I’m nowhere near perfect, and she’s like an angel sent from heaven. She exited from the bathroom in a pair of black ripped shorts and a tanktop with my bands logo. Damn she looked hot.

“Hey babe, ready to go?” I asked walking over to her, giving her a peck on the lips.

“Sure, just need to put on some make-up and then I’m ready to go.” She said with a smile.

“Babe you don’t need that, you’re perfect without it.” I smiled grapping her hand, and dragging her over to sit on my lap.

“How could I be so lucky to meet a guy like you?”

“Yeah, I am great aren’t I?” I joked chuckling.

“You ready to go?” I asked, she agreed and we got up.

“Guys!” I yelled. “Kat and I are going out for coffee, you want anything?”

“Yeah, can you go to Target and buy some games?” Alan asked.

“Yeah sure! Kat just go ahead and find the car, I’ll be out in a minute”

“Sure” She said and left the bus.

“Dude, can I talk to you for a sec?” I asked Alan.

“Yeah dude what’s up?”

“I’m going to do it.” I simply said.

“Do what?”

“You know, the thing we talked about yesterday”

“Wow dude, you sure?” Alan said patting my shoulder.