Chapter 38- She's in Coma

Yhina's POV

Its been 3 weeks, 3 weeks since she's in Coma. I always visit her every free time. Her mother still can't believed what just happened. I already tell her the whole story and she wants to jail that bitch Gharai.

Tita just go home, awhile ago. She's so stressed so I volunteered to watch Felis.

I sighed. Why is she too good? Why does she saved me? I owe her my life.

Aki's Calling..

[Hey, Where are you? I can't find you here at school.]

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm here at the hospital taking care of my Besfriend."

[Yhina, You're too much stressed. Just go home and relax.]

"No. I'm fine, and Beside Tita's not here so I volunteered to watch and take care of her. It's my fault remember?"

[Stop blaming yourself, will you? It's not your fault. Felis have a good heart that's why she saved you.]

"It's still my fault. End of discussion. Just fitch me here around 10PM,K?"

[It's not your fault. I'll just go there now.]

"Fine. Bye. I love you."

[I love you too.]

Ended.

"Hey, Wake up!" I poke her hands but still she's asleep. Damn it. I missed her.

*knock*

"Get in." The door opens and the Doctor smiled at me and I smiled too. I don't want to be rude.

"How is she?" The doctor asked. Is he d**mba**? I should be the one who'll asked him.

"She's still asleep." He nodded at checked her heartbeat.

"She's still Alive don't worry. We'll just continue to inject her so that, She'll wake up early." Tumango ako sa doctor and a question popped up in my mind.