EPIL♥GUE

I am so complete. My whole life is already complete.

I was like a puzzle, the pieces has arrived and well arranged. I am so contented with what I have now, My husband and my family. Aki's been a good and lovable husband. He never changed. He's still the Aki who I love and I'll love. He fullfill the broken hole that he created on me when he left. And giving him another chance? I never regret it 'cause he proved himself that he's worth the risk.

My Parents? Well, They are all here now. They decided to take a break for being such a workaholics. They'll rest for a week with us, and that's a big miracle! *giggles* 

On the other side, there's a sweet couple sitting on the sand. My best friend with the top 1, The Genius.. Piolo Grudge.

Then Kin? Well, He left the town. He went to states for good? Maybe. I just hope that he can move on. I hope  he can find the Girl who'll love him better than I do.

I never expect this things to happen on my life. I thought it'll be simple but then, God gave me a unique Love Story. He changed everything. Tama nga sila,

Expect the Unexpected.

Nandito kami ngayon sa Davao for a Celebration 'cause finally! We are HS Graduates!

"What do you want asawa ko? Beefsteak or what?" He said while giving me a back hug. He rest his head on my shoulder and I hold his arm wrapping on my waist.

"I don't need anything, Asawa ko. All I want is this." I said and took a glance on the whole place. This resort is like paradise. A very clean and refreshing air. Davao really never fails to amuse tourists like us. We rented this resort for a week and this is only exclusive for us.

"Thank you.." I heard him whispered. I look at him, still at out position.

"For?" I asked and he gave me a kiss on my cheek. I blushed and continue looking on him..

"For everything. Letting me enter into your life. Giving me a chance and All." I smiled and kissed the tip of his nose. This is all what I wanted to have. This is all what I'm contented of.

Kumalas siya sa yakap at may kinuha sa bulsa niya. My heart skipped a bit when he let out a Ring Box. It was red. My eyes got blurry because I am speechless and was surprised.

He kneeled in front of me and we caught the attention of my family..

Biglang tumugtog ang kanta ni Bruno Mars na, Marry me.

"This maybe not the romantic proposal that you dreamt of but I can assure you that this proposal will be the most unforgettable moment of your life." My tears fell. Akala ko magiging simpleng bakasyon lang 'to pero hindi. It's one of the most special day of my life.

"I'm not good in speech but I'll try my best." I heard them chuckle and I wiped my tears but it seems useless. My tears kept on falling.

"We're a total strangers from the very beginning. We hate each other because our hearts were taken before. I thought I'll be hating you 'til my burial. I always think that you're a nightmare. A big monster of my life but you became the opposite of all what I thought.. You became the most known person in my system. The love of my life. The Sweet Dreams of my sleeps and the Fairy of my Cruel Life. I love you so much, Yhina Aleah Fuji-Valdez. Can I be your Husband for the second time around?" I was speechless. I bit my lower lips and nod. I hug him and shouted my answer, wholeheartedly.

"Yes! I'll marry you for an umpteenth time !" Sinuot niya saakin ang sing sing ng proposal niya and he kiss me under the moonlight. Under the thousand stars with my Family and Friends as a witness.

This is all what I wanted. What my system wants.

Being Secretly Married is not bad at all, It was for the worst and for the better. I hope that this relation will not break apart 'cause it'll be the death of me.

Humiwalay kami sa yakap at parehong hinihingal. Parang kami lang ang nasa paligid at wala ng iba.

"'Til death do us a part." He said and I smile sweetly

"'Til death do us a part." I agreed.

And in the second time..

He kiss me full of passion and love.

*end*