Chapter 2

Ross POV:
"Ross stop playing the guitar and get down here Courtney's here"
I went downstairs to see all of my siblings and Ratliff Vani,Savannah and Alexa next to Rydel talking and kinda of ignoring Courtney here's the thing everyone accepts her ,my parents like her, my mom.she very likable person by idk why but she's kinda of weary towards her ( Courtney) for some reason.And all of my siblings and Ratliff and their girlfriends and Brandon and even the Cast of Austin and ally even the cast of TbM are all obsessed with me dating Melody but, the biggest shipper is Rocky and Rydel. The reason t hey know it because he pictures in my house and when I first moved her to start shooting I talked about her everyday ( melody) and with the details of my siblings they wanna us to date.I don't understand why they accept her but don't talk to her(he's talking about Courtney they accept her but don't like her)Well Maia hates her guts so I can do anything about it really but moving on.
"Hey babe" she said with her Aussie accent
"Hey, wanna go to get shaved in kinda craving ice cream"
"Sure lets go"she replied
"Goodbye everyone"she yelled over the chatter it got quiete and then they went to having back they're conversation.She gave me her sad puppy eyes.
"Bye guys" I yelled "bye Ross!!"
We left through the door and got in my car and drove to get shaved it silence on the way besides the song on the radio and I'm so happy that hey played "could have been mine" I play it cool when I'm with Courtney when they play our songs on the radio cause I don't want her to think I'm weird.
"Omg God Rossy they're playing you're song on the radio she said with accent" I kinda froze the only she used to call me that and I have had her on my mind till now I zoned back to Courtney as soon as she started talking again.
"Omg that's awesome wow" i said trying to keep it together.if I were with the guys i problably squeal like a teenage girl getting a phone.
"I don't understand why you're family doesn't like me did I do something to make them not like me?" She asked with sadness in her Aussie voice.
"No" I lied through my teeth. If you were melody they would've of loved you already. What the hell was that?
"Babe they just don't want me to get hurt that's why, they trying to get used to you"
"Oh ok"
We arrived at get shaved when we got out she grabbed my Hand immediately
While we were walking I felt someone watching us. When I caught the person staring at us I couldn't believe who it was it was her I look right back at her and Courtney looked at the same direction but with a little of disgust and fake smile. Idk why.But my eyes were lit up more then a Christmas tree, and before I knew it I was dragging Courtney through that direction were she was sitting and looking perfect as always.
--------------------------
Hey guys here's another update its longer then chapter one I wanted to be nice and update so earlier then expected so here's a cliff hanger so I hope not get 8 votes and 4 comments.So I can get motivated to write this those to comments on the last chapter and A/N made me wanna update.😊 love you guys till next time 😘😘. That's how R5 is dressed and looks like now the one big picture in the center.