Christmas Special

Melody POV: I was organizing my clothes for the Christmas party the Lynches are throwing this year. I already have my outfit but I'm kinda of scared and nervous to wear it and a little insecure ( basically it's the whole outfit ally wore the Christmas epesoide of A&A) Rydel helped me pick it it was a red sparkly tight dress and with red wedges.But I have been a bit nervous around Ross, my feelings have been getting in the way of everything and also,when Courtney is around she been more social and talkative to me. All I have to say about that is weird. But I guess we're on kind of good terms.
----------------------
3hours later
I finished taking a shower and started getting ready for the Christmas party I curled my hair and pined the front of my hair up,and put on some basic make up and some mascara and eyeliner and red dark lipstick. And last I went to my closet and pulled out my red dress and put it on with the red wedges. It was the first time I ever saw myself beautiful. The dress should all my "curves" as the girls would say. I couldn't help thinking about the promise I made with Ross when we little.
Flashback: I was sitting in the swing set under the tree of the back yard of my house. I heard the gat open but ignored it."hey" I heard a voice next to me and saw Ross."hey" I replied back.
"What's wrong?" He asked while putting his hand on my cheek on my face and wiping away my tears."I was made fun of today everyone laughed at me at school" I said with tears running down my face.
"What happend?" He asked curious.
"Everyone was saying what do they want to have when they get older and I said I wanna get my first kiss from a prince, and everyone laughed and me saying that's so stupid" I said sobbing.
"Hey don't listen to the idiots you're beautiful and perfect and you know what when we both turn 19 I'll be you're boyfriend and I will kiss you on Christmas under a misoltoe because it's you're favorite holiday" he told me with a smile on his face. I couldn't help but blush."really" I asked hopefully.
"Really" he agreed."but just promise me that you will wait for me so you and I can be each other's first no matter what?" He asked with his pinky out."I promised" I squealed with happiness and throwing my arms around him. Later that day we kept talking about what we're gonna do in the future when we get older.
End of flashback
He broke that promise. Oh Ross you don't wait for me I just pulled in te Lynches house and got out of my car and knocked on the door.Ross and awnsered ana when he saw me I saw his eyes go wide and his jaw dropped to the floor. I felt my cheeks warm up with blush.I walked up to him and met him half way and hugged him, I was about to open the door until he said
"hey were under the miso Lyle" he said to me closer.
"well rules are rules" I replied we learned in and I felt so happy with a bunch of butterflies in my stomachs. I wrapped my arm's around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist. That was the best Christmas ever. 💖
----------------/-----
Hey guys I'm so late and I'm so  sorry I've been really stressed lately this is a spoiler I though I would give a relody moment. And this is my give to you from me, I 💖. You guys so much thank you. I'll try to update soon again and I hope you enjoyed an auslly quote 😉
-juanis