Chapter 4

Ross POV: after I went to drop Courtney at her house cause she said she didn't feel well,which was weird because she looked fine to me.I went home I couldn't contain my excitement I had to tell everyone who I saw.
"GUYS!!!!" I screamed around the house where all of R5 was sitting even Ryland. "Why are you so happy you see Courtney everyday" Rocky commented in a bored tone. While everyone else chuckled and I glared at him,everyone must of gotten the hint and stopped laughing. "You guys are not gonna believe who I just saw and ran into??" I said excitedly "who" they choirused "melody!!" "
"No ways and awesome and omg"
Was the only thing heard and coming out of everyone's mouths.
Ryder started squealing and started babbling about having a girls night and doing girly things, I just sat there and started thinking how gorgeous she looked.
------------------------------------------
Courtney POV: "ugh!!!!!" I screamed in frustration as I entered the house. I flipped the table and threw the glass. And Amber came in rushing.she's my best friend and hates melody too and wants to get rid of savannah to get to riker."what's wrong?" She said
"That bitch Melody the lunches little close friend is here in LA And Ross is over fucking In love with her!" My face is problably red and there maybe smoke coming out.
"Just get rid of her" she said simply.
"How?" I asked amused and confused. She pulled something out of the table drawer. It was a clear  glass bottle  with yellow liquid inside.
"Here" she handed me it.
"What is it?" I asked
"It's a poison it has poison and chemicals all she needs is 3 drops in her drink, be friends with her and act friendly when she's not looking put them in and in 2 seconds she'll hit the floor" she replied "thank you" I walked out into my room and smirked goodbye melody sweet dreams once you're gone  I will be Mrs.Lynch.
-----------------------
Hey guys I finally updated short chapter and Courtney's evil what do you guys think shelle do?? Does anyone have a ship name for melody and Ross if you do please comment 8 votes and 4 comments. Updates will be slower cause of school thanks.😘😘