Chapter5

(Outfit on the top)
Melody POv:as I was driving on my way home I was thinking all day about Ross I don't know why? I thought i moved on forgot about him.
I thought I moved on from him? What's happening it's like I..... Oh no
---------------------
Ross POV: when I got home I was in a happy mood I don't know why I was going up stairs to my room and Ryland wasn't in there he's probably with savannah.i was smiling a fool maybe because the love of my life is back near me and.......Wtf and my thinking Courtney is the love of my life what am I saying. Crap I need to clear my head I decided to text her maybe if I talk to her I won't think about her.
---------------
Melody POV: i was playing my guitar when I saw the contact name of the message.
    From:Bae😘❤️: hey I know this is too soon but I was wondering if you wanna come over for dinner and see everyone again we're having a big cook out lemme know what's you're awnserxxx😘
    Should I go?? Of course I'm going I miss everyone and it would be nice to see everyone again and meet all the cast.i started texting back.
  Ross pov:
Melody😋: sure I'll come I'll see you there.x
   Yes she's coming I ran downstairs to tell everyone. "Guys were having a guest for the cookout tonight you guys are gonna be really happy.
"Ew if it's Courtney I couldn't careless" Rocky replied.Rydel nudge him while I glared at him."I mean just kidding hehe" he faked laughed."Do we know her?" Riker asked.
  "Yes I smirked you'll see.
-----------------------------
Melody pov: as I got ready I went to the car and told my mom where I'm going (outfit on the top you can pic her shoes) I went to the address Ross gave me and saw a lot of cars in the parking lot I went up the door step and knocked Ross and awnsered the door and may I say he looked SEXY he had a white button down shirt with the first few undone a red tie and leather jacket, and black tipped skinny jeans and black converse. "Hey I'm glad you can make it" he said excitedly and pulled me into a tight hug and we stood there giving for a while,it  was nice until a blonde her came and faked coughed.
"OMG melody?!??" She screamed its OMG "Rydel?!??" We we squealed and hugged while I came inside "I can't believe it's you were finally reunited I missed you so much" I missed you too.
Ross went to get everyone else and there was all a bunch I missed you and I can believe you're here's "wow look Ross now you can dump the witch and get back together again" I blushed and Ross dos too and glared at him "Rocky it's not going to happen" me and Ross said in sync. Rocky smirked and said "that's what rydellington said" and left.
----------------- I met the whole cast and the boys girlfriends they're so sweet and kept saying me and Ross would be cute together. Apparently they all ship #Relody and don't like Courtney I definitely enjoyed today and couldn't be more glad to be reunited with these people
-----------------
Hey guys finally updated sorry for the long wait , I don't k ow if I should continue this book because I don't get a lot of votes do I hope I get at lest 8 if I don't get almost 8 and 3 comments I'm gong to delete it thank you for everyone who commented and read this love you all ❤️😘❤️-Juanis