Chapter 8

Melody POV:   I came out of school when I received a message from Ross.
Ross the sexy beast😘❤️: hey Mels do you wanna go out today? I'm free all day just come over 😘xoxo. Gosh the text message made me smile like an idiot and kept getting butterfly's in my stomache.
To Ross the sexy beast😘❤️: hey loser sure I'll be right over xoxo.
I giggled to myself thinking what he would say back.i felt a smirk growing. I checked my phone to see if he had texted back but he didn't so i got in my car and drove to my house and got ready with my hang out with Ross I got home took off the uniform from school,undressed myself and got in the shower when I was done I got out and put on the outfit (on top) and put in some white converse high tops and curled my hair. I added a little foundation and blush and some mascara. I wanted to look simple yet nice. I grabbed my car keys went downstairs and got in the car.I turned on the engine and to the Lynches I go!
---------------------------------
I got out of my car and simply just walked in the house
"Hello?" I said around the house but all I heard was an echo boom around the house.
"BOO!" Someone screeched N my ear.
"Ahhhhh" I screamed on top of my lungs. I turned around and saw Ross rolling on the floor crying of laughter.
Stupid idiot -.-
"You should of seen you're face" he managed to get out. "It wasn't funny I smacked him in the arm."awee " he cooed to me and just grabbed me and hugged me tight with his arms around my waist. I was shocked but I hugged him back.
"omg you're hearts beating fast"he put his hand in my chest where my heart is while still with me in his arms. I looked up into those beautiful hazel eyes of him while he looked back into my dark green ones."well you did give me a bad scared " I replied, we both simply chuckled. That's when I saw him lean in close to my face. I felt his breath in my face it smelled minty I felt our lips brush against each other, I felt my eyes slowly shut and his too......,,
Then the bell ring making us back away from each other and chuckle awkwardly. He went to get a package from his door from the UPS. "Oh it's just some guitar strings Rocky ordered" he told me.
Ross POV: man did I really wanna kiss melody,uh excuse me Ross it's you're head telling you you have a idk GIRLFRIEND?!! shit.
"Ross!!" A hand waved in my face huh "oh hey melody"
"You zoned out for a while you ok?" She asked "yea I'm fine" I replied wanna go get some get shaved?" She asked."sure" I agreed. And then we oft to go get some get shaved. Besides Courtney won't get mad right? We're just friends. When we got there we just talked about life and what we did.
-------------------
Courtney POV: I was arriving home from a modeling photo shoot and recording the Greeks of ancient Gods (whatever movies shes in or whatever) Amber walks in with a smirk on her face."hey"I reply
"You might wanna see this"she says and throws the magazine on the table and when I read the headlines on there it pisses me off.
Headlines: is Ross Lynch cheating on girlfriend Courtney Eaton?
-----------------------
Boom! I updated yay please vote and comment 8 votes and 8 comments for the next update and I'll edit this book when I finish it.-juanis❤️😘 love you guys.