CHAPTER X (Part 3)

Jungkook's P.O.V.

Aish! This girl! I wish you just fell for me instead of him... I could've taken care of you and not hurt you... Well atleast not intentionally. I stared at her as she was sleeping on my shoulders with her mouth slightly open. Hahaha! Kyeopta! We were sitting on the tiles as it was clean anyways...

I'll admit that I'm hurt with what she feels but what can I do? She can't control her feelings and so do I. I promise you Lee Anji, I'll never leave your side until you feel nothing more for him than just friends. I will not leave even if you tell me to. I will not leave even if it's hard for me. I will never leave even if it hurts me... I swear that to you Anji...

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I was happy as the girl beside me is mine. I was just joking but she took it seriously and I'm happy I blurted that question out even if I sounded stupid.

"Anji and Jungkook haven't come back yet." Ara suddenly said.

"Right, where'd those two love birds go?" I smiled at her while wiggling my eyebrows.

"Omona, they're so cute right? They'll look good as a couple." I was giggling at the thought of them together.

"Yeah, they're like peanut butter and jelly, marshmallow and chocolate, feet and shoes." He said and I looked at him weirdly but he just smiled at me with his eyes closed, which made me smile back.

"You know, when you say that Anji looks good with Jungkook, you're also saying that you look good with him right?" I said giving her puppy eyes as she smiled at me.

"I didn't mean it that way Tae-tae!" She said and hugged me.

Just as Ara was about to call Anji, her and Jungkook appeared form the bush. Jungkook has his left hand on her waist while the right one was holding her hand looking like he's guiding her. Me and Ara shared a look as they approached us. We both smiled at them when they sat in front of us.

"So, where'd you two go?" Ara asked Anji with a teasing smile. She smiled weakly at her and from that, I knew there was something wrong.

"Are you okay?" I asked her reaching over to feel her head. She jokingly slapped it and laughed.

"Of course I am. I just fell asleep." She said and yawning afterwards. I looked at Jungkook and saw his eyes showing worry while looking at Anji. There is something wrong.

"Jungkook, tell me the truth. What happened?" I asked him and he was taken aback but he then looked at me and smiled cheerily.

"It was nothing, she was just running and tripped. Hahaha! Good thing it was on the grass though. She doesn't have any wounds." He said while smiling and she playfully hit him.

"Yah! Why'd you say that?" She said and he just laughed. We laughed at them as Anji keeps on hitting Jungkook while Jungkook keeps on avoiding her hand. We talked the whole afternoon and we didn't notice the time as it was already 4:30. 

We walked back to the car where the driver was. I called him a while ago to pick us up. The two already know that me and Ara are together. Just have to tell the rest tomorrow, I guess. As they got out of the car, we got out too. We accompanied them to their door and Ara gave me a peck on the cheeks before going in. I saw Anji hug Jungkook as he whispered something in her ear. I smiled at them.

Anji's P.O.V.

I've endured the pain the whole afternoon but Jungkook helped me endure it. When we were about to go in, I saw unnie kiss his cheeks and I can't take it anymore, I found comfort as I hugged Jungkook.

"It's okay, I'll stay with you all the way. You have me Anji. Please take care." He said as he let go while smiling. He's just making me guiltier. I don't wanna use him and hurt him, yet he's still here. Yah, Jeon Jungkook! I'll try my best to move on so you wouldn't have to be hurt all the time. I promise you that. 

I watched them as they walked out of our gate. I went in afterwards.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

We were walking to the car when hyung elbowed me.

"Yah! Maknae! Don't you dare hurt my little sister. Arasseo?" He said and I looked at him, my heart hurting. Why me?

"Say that to yourself." I whispered and he looked at me questioningly.

"What?!" He asked me.

"I said Arasseo!" I said and he smiled at me.

"Good, because you two look good together." He said while patting my head and I reached to fix my hair. If you only knew hyung, you wouldn't be this happy right now.