CHAPTER XI

Anji's P.O.V.

3 months has passed... 1 month since I forgot that I liked him... It was their 3rd monthsary today... I should know, I was there listening to them. I remembered crying in Jungkook's arms and him putting earphones on my ears to let me avoid more pain. Trice unnie helped me through too... She confessed to me that she has a crush on V oppa but she just tries to forget it.

But that was the past! Yep! I'm fine now! Yeah, it's too sudden but I mean it was only like and not love. I'm glad that no rumor or scandal started. We really wouldn't want a scandal for BTS since they've just debuted. 

Unnie said that there was a scandal 6 months before the boys debuted because there were pictures found of her with the boys, either chilling or playing around and she said that the fans were nasty, especially the Sasaeng fans. They thought she was a girlfriend. 

It was cleared up easily when they found out that unnie was the daughter of one of the rich company owners and they found her childhood pictures with Suga oppa and Jin oppa because her dad posted some before. They sent a massive sorry and PD-nim was glad because the scandal drew attention to BTS and more people became fans before their debut. They got mad at her first because she was ruining their reputation even before their debut but that scandal, was completely turned around and it ended well.

Hmm, enough of the scandals first. Change topic... Right! Well, I have another thing to confess though... I'm starting to fall for Kookie... He was serious when he said that he'd never leave my side. I'm really grateful for him. 

Speaking of... We're here chilling out in my house as I was helping unnie get ready for her date with Taehyung oppa. Jungkook was waiting for me downstairs as he wanted to hang out with me. It was a good thing that they have the day off today. When unnie and oppa left, I sat down beside Jungkook who was on the couch. He looked at me and smiled.

"Hey!" He said. I slapped his face lightly and laughed at his shocked expression. He started tickling me afterwards.

"Yah! JEON JUNGKOOK!!" I screamed in between laughs. After a few minutes, he finally stopped as I was laying on his lap. I closed my eyes for a while and when I opened it, I saw a pair of eyes staring straight in to mine. I smiled at him as he smiled back. We stayed like that for a while. 

I feel him lean in and I wanted to stop him but I can't bring myself to stop him. Our faces were a few inches apart and our noses were already touching... There was 1cm left between our lips as I feel my eyes shut and his lips touched mine. I smiled as I started kissing him back and I feel my hands crawling up to his neck as his were on my waist. 

We ended the kiss shortly as we were out of breath. I blushed as I realized what I did. I saw him scratching the back of his neck while blushing at the mirror that was in front of us.

"Uhm.. I -" We said at the same time.

"You can go first..." We said at the same time again.

"Nah! Ladies first.." He said before I can say anything else.

"No, please go first?" I said while using aegyo as I know he can't say no to it. Haha!

"Aish! Fine!" He said defeated as he tried to resist it but can't. Yeah!

"Well, I know it's too sudden but..." He paused and I got curious as to what he was saying.

"But?" I urged for him to go on.

"YouknowthatIlikeyouverymuchandIwantedtoaskifyoucanbemygirlfriend..." He said rushing every word that I can't understand him... He took a big breath after saying it like it is just one word.

"What?" I said looking at him in the eyes... He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"You know that I like you very much and I wanted to ask if you can be my girlfriend..." He said still closing his eyes and I was surprised at what he said... Yes, I know he likes me but... I'm not so sure about anything right now. He opened one of his eyes to look at my expression and he slowly opened the other one. His cheeks turned pink as he bowed down his head.

"I like you too Kookie-ah" I said and his attention snapped back to me.

"Jinjja?!" He asked and I nodded. He hugged me while bouncing on the couch. I laughed as he looked like a kid.

"But..." I said and he stopped what he was doing and looked at me seriously.

"But what?" He asked.

"But I'm not ready for a relationship right now..." I said and was relieved that he just smiled at me.

"That's okay! Atleast I know you like me now!" He said as he hugged me again.

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I brought Ara to the park where we became boyfriend and girlfriend. We were holding hands while walking to the tall bush that hid the beautiful garden. We went in and sat on the bench there as she placed her head on my shoulders.

"Ara..." I called her and she looked at me with her beautiful eyes.

"Uhmm?"

"Sa-sa-sa" I stuttered, getting frustrated.

"Sa what? Yah! Stop saying alien words. I'm human, not alien." She asked me questioningly and laughed at her joke. I wanted to laugh too but my nerves are getting to me right now. I took a deep breath. I can do this!

"SARANGHAE LEE ARA!" I screamed at the top of my lungs and she was taken aback by what I said.

"NADO SARANGHAE KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!" She screamed louder than me and it was my turn to be taken aback. She laughed at my reaction.

"JINJJA?!!" I screamed again smiling.

"NE!!" She screamed back with a smile on her face.

I hugged the girl in front of me as I was over joyed with what I heard and found out. We stayed in that position for a while. I'll treasure this girl for the rest or our lives.