CHAPTER XV (Part 3)

Beatrice's P.O.V.

Baby Bam then went to me and hugged me. I was surprised with his action but I hugged him back.  

"Congratulations Noona!" He said and soon enough, the other 3 boys hugged me while saying their congratulations.

"Okay! Group hug!" Kuya Jackson screamed and we all laughed as the other 3 boys joined the group hug. Kuya Jackson notices MJ and he pulled her to the group hug. I laughed at her shocked expression.

"Okay, enough guys! We have a problem now." I said as we broke the group hug.

"Who's gonna be the actress now?" Kuya Jinyoung asked as Kuya Jaebum went to their PD. PD looked at us and went with Kuya JB to came closer to us.

"Beatrice? Why not?" He asked me. I looked at Kuya JB who just nodded for me to explain.

"Sorry sir, but I was already the actress in the Bangtan Boys' new music video." I said and the President looked at me confused.

"Big Hit's Bangtan Boys?" He asked.

"Yes sir." I answered and he nodded.

"Can I see?" He asked again. What? What does he mean by that?

"Excuse me sir?" I asked and he smiled.

"The MV, can I see it?" He asked again. I nodded slowly and swallowed nervously. I took out my phone and went to my history. I pressed the play button and gave it to the President. He took it and carefully watched the video. 

It was really quiet. Everyone was looking at the President. I mean, oh my gosh! The JYP wanted to see the MV. The MV that I was in! Oh my! I hope my acting is okay for him. The MV ended and he nodded while smiling at me. He gave me back my phone.

"You're good. Too bad you already appeared in BTS's MV. How did they manage to get you for the MV?" He asked me and I looked at MJ before speaking.

"I'm a trainee in Big Hit Entertainment Sir." I answered and I saw Kuya Jackson, Yugyeom and Youngjae's expression. I tried my best not to laugh.

"Oh? Really? You should be good then. But it's really too bad, you were perfect for the role here you know. Who will it be now then?" He said and I could feel myself blush. I looked around. The boys were giving me teasing stares. I looked at MJ and she was teasing me with her eyes too. Bright Idea! Haha!

"Excuse me sir!" I said and caught the president's attention.

"Yes?" He asked me.

"I think I know someone who can do it." I said carefully and he nodded for me to go on. I quickly grabbed MJ's hand and pulled her to my side.

"This is MJ sir. She's a trainee like me Sir." I said and I can feel that she's pinching me. I slowly get my hand from hers because it really hurts.

"Oh, she looks good. Boys, stand beside her please." He said and I quickly walked to the side and watched MJ in between all the boys.

"Hmm... Come here first." He said to MJ. He led her to the stylist that attended me earlier. I'm sure she'll be fine. We're almost the same size. Our height is just the difference but I'm just centimeters taller than her.

"Okay good! You're good for the role but I think there is another girl the staffs wanted. If you leave your number to her, we will contact you if we already made a decision. Thanks girls!" The president said as MJ gave her number to a staff. We then left the room. Kuya Mark and Kuya Jinyoung came with us; they said that they'll accompany us out.

"I really can't believe it. You were in their MV?" Kuya Jinyoung asked me and I just laughed at him.

"Did you see Kuya Jackson, Yugyeom and Youngjae's expressions earlier? When I said I was a trainee?" I asked while giggling. They smiled while nodding. We reached the door to the room that was full of girls earlier. They insisted that they'll come with us until we walk out of this building. Haish! Why do they need to be stubborn? We walked in first and saw that the 3 rude girls that talked to us earlier were the only ones left. They looked at us and then looked at Kuya Jinyoung and Kuya Mark who were behind us. They shrieked.

"Oh my gosh! Mark oppa!" The leader I think? Shrieked and ran to us. As I said, we were in front of the 2 boys.

"Waah! Jr. oppa!" The other 2 shrieked and ran after her. 

"Get out of the way!" The leader said and pushed me as I was in front of Kuya Mark. The other 2 pushed MJ. We fell to the ground.

"Bea! MJ!" They both said at the same time as Kuya Mark quickly stood me up while Kuya Jinyoung did the same to MJ.

"Are you okay?" Kuya Jinyoung asked me and MJ. We both nodded as they put both of us behind their backs. I looked at MJ and she looked at me too. I wish they won't cause trouble with their fans.

"Girls, please don't do that again. There's no need for pushing you know?" Kuya Jinyoung said gently as to not hurt their fan's feelings.

"These girls are our friends. Please don't hurt them." Kuya Mark added but there was a hint of coldness in his voice. Oh boy...

"Sorry oppa! We won't do it again." The leader said and the other 2 girls nodded in response.

"Say sorry to them. Not to us." Kuya Mark said. Why is he being cold to his fans? I slapped his arm and Kuya Jinyoung and he looked at me. I looked at the 3 girls.

"It's okay. We understand you." I said to the 3 girls while smiling but they just looked at me with one eyebrow raised. Wow! They have a really good attitude. Sarcasm intended. Kuya Jinyoung then ruffled my hair while smiling.

"Yah! Don't mess up my hair!" I said to Kuya Jinyoung while slapping his hand off.

"Well, we'll go now girls. Bye!" Kuya Jinyoung said to them and then they walked us out. I looked back first and saw that the 3 girls were giving us deadly stares. Haish! Better get used to it then.

"We're really sorry for what happened." Kuya Mark said to me and MJ. I looked at MJ and she smiled at me.

"It's okay Kuya Mark! Nothing to worry about, they are you're fans you know." I said while smiling at them.

"But still, you should be careful. We wouldn't wanna see you get hurt because of our fans." Kuya Jinyoung said with worry evident on his face. I looked at Kuya Mark and he has the same expression too. I took a deep breath and walked in between them. I then put my arm over their shoulders and pulled them close to me.

"You don't have to worry! I'm not weak you know?" I said and I let go of the both of them. We stopped walking and I ruffled their hair. They both complained but I kept on walking forwards while laughing with MJ. We reached the lobby. We said our good byes and MJ and I took a cab to go to my unit.