CHAPTER XX

MJ's P.O.V.

"Unnie! Do you have them under your spell?" Charry asked Trice unnie as we were settling in the guestroom.

"What? What spell?" Trice unnie said as her face showed complete confusion.

"The boys! Jaebum oppa wouldn't leave until you hug him." Charry explained.

"Huh? I don't have them under a spell. We're just like that always. If I don't hug each one of them, then they won't leave or they won't let me leave. It's been our rule since before." Trice unnie explained and we nodded understanding.

"They really care for you, you know." I said and she smiled at us.

"Yeah! When I can't hang out with Kuya Yoongi and Kuya Seokjin, they would be there for me. I would sometimes run to them when it comes to heart breaks. I really love them as my own brothers. They never left my side when I needed them." She said as her smile is just genuine.

"But unnie, I seriously wanna ask you this." Charry said as she turned serious.

"What is it?" Trice unnie asked her.

"Do you like any one of them?" Charry asked and Trice kept quiet for a while. We stopped what we were doing and looked at her.

"Yes." She said quietly. We ran to her.

"Omo! Omo! Who?" I asked her and she looked at Charry like she was sorry.

"Sorry, Charry but I like- no love Youngjae..." She said and Charry kept quiet. We stayed quiet for a while.

"Wahahahaha!! Omona! Do you seriously think I'd feel that way?! Hahaha!" Trice unnie suddenly bursted out laughing just as Charry blushed. Me and Trice unnie tickled Charry as she turned really red. Hahaha! We ended up sleeping at 4 in the morning.

Jinyoung's P.O.V.

I just woke up. It was past 8 in the morning. We planned to go to MJ's house at 10 and it was lucky that our members didn't have any schedules today. We wanted to bring them to the practice since we don't really know how they do their parts, so we want them to help the girls out with their own parts. 

I went out of my room which was just an extension of the Maknae line's room. I saw Gyeomie eating his food in the kitchen and Jaebum asking some from him. Jackson was sitting beside Yugyeom while drinking water.

"Hey Yugyeomie, Jackson, we need you to come with us. We're gonna leave at 10." I said to the both of them as I sat in front of them.

"Wae?" Jackson asked me.

"We're gonna meet up with the girls." I said and he almost spit out his water.

"Bwoh?! Hyung has a girlfriend already?" Yugyeom said as Jackson looked at me wide eyed.

"Ya! Aniyo! We're gonna meet Beatrice, MJ and Charry!" Jaebum said as I laughed at them.

"Oh! It's a long time since I've seen them, but who's Charry?" Jackson asked us.

"One of their trainee friends." I said and he nodded.

"Well, I better wake Youngjae up." JB said as he started walking away.

"I wanna try!" Jackson said as he ran to Jaebum and Youngjae's room.

"I'm excited to meet the noonas again." Yugyeom said as he finished his food.

"You'll meet another one of their friends too." I said and his smile widened.

"She's still older than me right?" He asked me and I nodded. His smile saddened.