Chapter 1

Ross

~Flashback~
"I'm Ross." I introduced myself, shaking her hand. "I'm Laura." She responded, smiling.
~End Of Flashback~

I met the love of my life that very day.

~Flashback~
"What did the banana give to the banana?" I asked with Laura desperate for an answer. "A banana." I answered and she was laughing so hard to the point where she started crying.

"That wasn't even funny!" I exclaimed to her. "Yes it was!!! That was hilarious!!" She shouted still laughing.

"Laura jokes." I mumbled, smiling at my best friend.
~End Of Flashback~

She laughed at every joke someone told her.

~Flashback~
"So.... Laura." I trailed, scratching the back of my neck.

"Yes.... Ross." She mocked, smirking.

"I was wondering.... If you... You know, wanted to go on a date, with me?" I said, my voice shaking, scared she'd say no.

"Really?!" Her eyes lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Yeah. This Friday." I said and she nodded, her smile beamed ear to ear.
~End Of Flashback~

I smiled at that memory, looking down at the picture of us. Our favorite picture, of us. We were on the beach, my arms wrapped around her waist while her arms were around my neck. Our foreheads touching.

"I love this picture." Laura said sitting next to me, smiling.

"Yeah. Me too." I said smiling at her.

"I miss you Laura." I admitted, tears starting to form in my eyes.

"I miss you too Ross. But hey whenever you need me, I'll be right here. I promise." She smiled.

"Why can't you show yourself?!" I questioned looking at her. "Are you really here with me?!"

"Ross-" she started but stopped when someone knocked on my door.

"Ross sweetie, who are you talking to?" It was my mom.

"Laura." I said and my mom came into my room.

"Ross, Laura isn't here." My mom said.

"No she's right-" I stopped myself when I didn't see Laura next to me anymore. "I swear mom she was right here!" I exclaimed, tears now racing down my cheeks. My mom rushed and hugged me. I sobbed into her shoulder.

"Honey it's been a year. She's gone." My mom said and I lifted my head from her shoulder, shaking my head.

"She's not gone!!! I've been seeing her!! We talk, we laugh! SHES NOT GONE!" I shouted at my mother, sinking to my knees.

"Ross, do you need to go see someone? Your just imagining Laura." She said.

"NO! She's here, with me!" I exclaimed, my mom shaking her head.

"No she's-" I stopped her. "Please mom, can I be alone? Please!" I pleased. My mom nodded and kissed my cheek.

I crawled back to my bed, laying down, holding our favorite picture of us.

Why did I not see the pain she was in? How did I not see the hate? Why didn't she tell me what was going on? How could I be so selfish, not realizing the pain she was going through?

These questions have been flooding my mind for almost a year. I ask myself the same questions every single day. If I would have noticed the hate and her pain, she'd still be here. I feel totally responsible for her suicide. I wasn't there when she needed it most.

"WHATS WRONG WITH ME!!!" I screamed into my pillow, crying uncontrollably.

"I need you Laura. I need you more than anything else in this world." I whispered.

"I'm right here Ross." I heard Laura say, sitting next to me.

"I love you Laura, so much." I cried.

"I love you too Ross." Laura said.
--------------------
Chapter One everybody!! 😊

I have to admit, I starting crying writing this. Did anyone else have teary eyes?

-Opinions? (Be honest ☺️)
-Good?
-Bad?

Updates won't be frequent. I'm very sorry! Maybe once a week?

Please vote and comment! And check out my other books. My other current book is 'Life Of a Popstar'

-Thank you! Brittni 💙

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 22nd RYDEL LYNCH 💗🎀💞