Chapter 4

Please read AN at the end please 😊
----------------
•Ross
It's currently 3am and I'm still up reading Laura's journal. I never knew girls could have so many feelings!

•July 15th, 2014•
So, I've been dating Ross for a good 8 months. I can't be any happier except for all this hate I've been receiving for being his girlfriend. I can't even open my Twitter account without seeing a negative comment.......

I wrote a song yesterday (Track 6 on iPod). I don't want ANYONE finding out about this hate. Ross won't notice because he's never on Twitter so I'm grateful for that.

Well, it's time to act like a big girl and pretend this hate doesn't affect me.

-Laura

I came to realize I have Laura's iPod. She accidentally left it at my house one day. That same night, I went to her house to return it. When I got there, I found Laura on her bed with pill bottles scattered everywhere.

~Flashback~
I get out of my car and approach Laura's house. I knock on the door and Vanessa answered.

"Hey Ross. It's kinda late. Everything okay?" She asks and I nod. 

"Everything's fine. Laura left her iPod at my house and I came to return it." I said.

"Oh alright. She's in her room." Vanessa said and I nodded.

I walk upstairs and see Laura's door closed.

"Laura. It's Ross." I say.

No answer.

"Laura." I say a little louder while chuckling.

Still no answer.

"Laura?!" I say. I open the door and see the most horrific thing I've ever seen.

"LAURA!!" I scream and run to her side, tears racing down my cheeks.

Her mom and Vanessa come racing upstairs.

"What's the-" Ellen starts to say but stops herself when she sees us.

"Oh my goodness, LAURA!" She says while frantically reaching for her phone.

"Laura baby it's Ross. Please Laur wake up. I need you! LAURA BABY PLEASE!! COME ON LAURA!! I LOVE YOU!!" I scream frantically while shaking her, checking for a pulse.

"THERES NO PULSE!! Ellen tell them to hurry!!" I yell at Ellen who is in shock. I mean, who wouldn't be shocked??!
........
The cops come while I'm pacing around Laura's hospital room. They're asking me questions about what I saw. They're making me describe in total detail.

"Laura Marano." The doctor says. Laura's family along with myself and my family stand up.

"How is she?" I ask, my voice shaking.

"I'm terribly sorry. She overdosed on multiple drugs. We've done everything we've possibly could." The doctor said.

"You haven't done enough! I NEED HER!!!" I shout to the doctor and sink to my knees.

"I'm sorry for your loss." The doctor sighed. By now the whole family was in tears. Rydel rushed to my side and I cried into her shoulder.
~End Of Flashback~

Tears race down my cheeks at the horrible memory that will forever be screwed into my brain. I take Laura's iPod from my nightstand and grab my headphones. I play track 6 and I hear her beautiful voice.