Chapter 8

Laura
It's been a few weeks and everything seems to finally be falling back into place. It feels nice not to hide myself from anyone anymore.

People are starting to ask these questions;
-Why did I fake my death?
Well I most certainly didn't fake my death. I was slipped into a coma and woke up a month later. Only my family knew.

-How did you hide?
My family thought it would be best to keep me away so I didn't have to deal with the constant hate.

-Ross claims he knew you were alive; was he just in a stage of grief?
That's hard to answer because Ross knew I was alive but he was just to upset to admit I was gone. Like I said it's hard to explain.

-Do you plan on getting your life back on track?
I absolutely have no idea what my plans are now. People will be asking me about this situation and I don't want to be rejected by my choices.

So, those are the most common questions I've been asked. I regained access to my social media accounts but Ross now has full access to all my accounts so he can keep an eye on any haters that may come back.

"So, how's it going?" Vanessa asks.

"Honestly, it's a little overwhelming. All the questions and Ross watching me like a hawk." I say and turn to Ross whose eyeing me from the end of my bed.

"Don't blame me. I just want to keep you safe." He says. I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Aww! Young love." Vanessa gushes.

"Ugh you sound just like Rydel." Ross grumbles.

"Don't you grumble Ross." I scowl, "We're just two teenagers in love." I say.

"Yeah I know. I'm sorry." He says.

"Well I'll leave ya be. Bye!" Vanessa says.

Ross sighs, "Finally we're alone."

"Mhmm." I say and lay back down. "So I was thinking," Ross started to say but laid down next to be before he finished. ".. We could go on a date."

"I'd like that." I say and begin to play with his blonde mop. "It will be nice to actually go to out."    

"Hey guess what?" He asks.

"What?"

"I love you." He says. Every time he says this, it makes my heat melt.

"I know." I chuckle, "I love you too."
-------------------
So this was basically a really short and boring filler chapter. I honestly have no idea what I will write next. My mind is blank!!