Chapter 2

Im heading on the meeting fixing my things when.."Oh my God! Im dead..Im really dead! Where is it? Im sure I put it here! Not now! ..I heard a foot step "Ma'am their waiting for you on the board room".."Yes Cynthia Im coming".

As I enter to the board room, I heard someone's from my back whispering "I think you need this" giving to me a black 1inch USB.."Oh thank God"..when I turn around I saw a young hot guy for about 5'10 wearing a powder blue long sleeve with a dark grey neck tie a black coat, black pants and hmmm with 9inch black shoes. He sit in the middle of the desk infront of me.."So can we start now?" Then I get back to my mind again. "Ahm yes! Let's start" ..while the meeting goes on back of my mind thinking "why am I shaking and suddenly feel nervous! is he? his staring at me. Oh gaga Ada what are you thingking of course he would look at you because your presenting a report and do it well". A voice cut me "So what would be your plans to improve and hit our targets?!"... suddenly he wave his right hand as he tells me to stop when a woman wearing red pencil cut skirt and white fitted blouse with two button open as her clevage pop up to come out, she bend and whisper something on him.

Then his eyes go back in me. "Alright you all provide me the improvement plan for the target then let's have it discuss next week".."yes sir" Fixing my things turn off the projector and laptop as I am starting walking out of the board room when a voice turns my back "Ms.Garcia, that was good enough be careful with your things next time see you in our next meeting goodbye for now". ."Thank you sir"

Now going back to alot of emails haaay. As I am too much busy I started cracking my neck as releasing stress. "Ma'am do you wanna go with us for lunch?" as I never look back "thank you mybe later"..then a voice again pop up."you sure you don't want to go out for lunch? Work can wait".."No I really can't Im sorry" Im biting my lip as I look up a grey eyes and a smile stare at me. "Come on let's go with me for lunch? And I can't take no for an answer Ms.Garcia".."Ada sir my name is Ada".then he just smile back at me. I grab my phone and wallet and walk with him.

"Sir" as an old man open his car door "I will drive I'll get back after an hour or two" he open the door for me and said "get in the car carefuly". "Wear your seat belt I want you to be safe Ada Bella". As he glance to look at me before he start the engine. "Ahm sir where we going for lunch?".he smile again "Ada when were out of the office no sir just Jake alright?"..I just nod "Where and what do you want to eat?".. "Hmm I want a potato salad and a fruit shake"..He turn his car back and make a quick fast U-turn."Oh my God!what are you doing". That man shortly laugh. "Sorry the best fruit shake and salad is in the opposite side". Still catching my breath my blood rush all over my body.."Please never do that again I feel dying"..he nod.

After 30mins of driving finally we got arrive. A small looks old white wooden establishment with three wooden tables and chair matching a white umbrella outside definetely an old french cafe and restaurant. "Shall we?" As he took my hands and we enter to a glass with wooden door. I smell a freshly bake bread and speads all over as we go to the counter "hi good afternoon ma'am sir Im Kate what's for your lunch?" He looks serious as he look up to the menu board that hang infront of the counter "Kate can you gave as 1 potato salad a strawberry fruit shake 1 waffle toast with an almond and butter plus a cup of an old english tea". Kate again repeat what he said and "Would that be all sir?" He look at me and press my hand "Do you want something else?" I smile "No that's ok thank you". As if he want to make sure he ask again. "You sure?".."Yes". He smile to Kate and pay her.."As the beautiful lady beside me wish for nothing else. Thank you Kate". We walk out of the counter and sit on the wooden chair and table beside the transparent glass wall. I can't take off my eyes as I watch the two old couple walking outside the road holding hands.

"Hi sir Jake and ma'am here is your order enjoy your lunch" I look to the guy with a name tag Cris "thank you Chris" he smile and walk away. "You look your always go here?" as I asked him to start a relax conversation and to release the tension he answer my after he sip his tea "Yes this is my mom's favorite bakeshop when she's still alive" I feel guilty "Im sorry I didn't know" Jake shake off his head "You dont have to say sorry its alright, eat your food now"..our eyes met as he looks at me every single minute, how can I enjoy my food if someone's staring at you while you open you mouth and take some food. "Ahm will you stop staring at me while eating? Its creepy I cant eat well".."Oh Im sorry I just saw you really interesting"..I don't understand and I fell shock.."Interesting?What?I mean how am I get interesting?" He laughs and wipe his mouth gently with a table napkin "No no no that'ts not what you think badly! What I mean is Im interested to know you better Ms.Garcia".."Ada just call me Ada"

All cuts off when his phone rings "One seconds!" He wave his hand again and take his call outside. Jake look upset as I observe inside the glass wall he run his hands in his head after a few seconds he go back pause for a while " Im sorry are you finish with your meal? I do have an urgent matter to do" I wipe my mouth and says "Yes im done come on lets go back"..we get back to the car as we arrive back to the office at 2pm. I open the door when he hold my left hand and told me "thank you Ms.Garcia for having lunch with me" ..."Ada sir" I smile "No I should say thank you for that great lunch" then I go out to his car wave for goodbye and get inside with the building.