Chapter 4

"Why its too traffic yeah right its Monday" as I enter to the parking lot my phone ring "hello yes give me 5mins Im just parking my car I'll be there for now bring Mrs.Gonzales a cup of coffee" a red audi in a seconds take off my parking slot as I open my windshield "Hey thats my parking slot I came first take off you car there!" A man wearing shades white t-shirt and an open coat black pants plus a pair of sneakers went down with the car just smile as his insulting me "You?!its you again! .."I would not take away my car there I came first pretty lady" now my good mood suddenly changed.

As I get into the board room for employee meeting. Jake and an old woman Mrs.Gonzales announce that one of the member in their family would be the new vice president of the corporation as everyone of us give hand of aplause when they announce it sitting infront of me smilling and ask "my young brother Mr.Lucas Gonzales"I am totally shock when I found out thingking "that man on the street and parking lot is my new boss?!" Lucas wave his hand give a short speech "thank you for warm welcome I will give my best to support this company lets start the party" everyone smile and started to cheers for drinks. Meanwhile I Jake saw walking towards me at the corner talking with my assistant holding two glasses of champaigne "Hi Ada for you" giving me a one glass and cheers after a sip of two my assistant excuses and leave us alone "sorry for quick lunch I have to fix some of papers for Lucas entry here in the company" I smile "you don't have to say sorry sir" suddenly his brother cut our conversation "hey Jake lets go out somewhere else this is boring look my body full of sweats with this coat" I laugh softly when Jake introduce him to me "Ms.Garcia this is Lucas my younger brother" Lucas offer hands to me when he stop as he look at me "hey hey your the pretty nagger woman in the parking lot and on the street! What a small world my dear nice meeting you" I shake my hands back with him and give a fake smile "You know each other?".."Yes your brother tried to hit me on the street last Saturday morning then he steal my parking space this morning" Jake crinkle and raise his eyebrow with Lucas "Is that true?give an apology with Ms.Garcia" Lucas smile and raise his both hands "alright alright I will..Ms.Ada Im sorry my apology for being rude to you it wont happen again I promise" he bow his head "Apology accepted just dont do next time" Their mother suddenly call Jake "excuse us I'll talk to you some other time" only Lucas remain my companion "how long have you've been working here?" .. "ahmm for about 7years if Im not mistaken" he was surprise "Wow! I am really impress you enjoy working with my dominant brother by then" I smile and laugh he also thinks that Jake is dominant well thats true he doesnt hide it. "Why we only saw and know you this day? I mean you never even tried to visit this company?!" He smile back as he run his hands to his hair "well because I was studying and staying to europe for a long time only my mom's wanted me to help my brother running this business if i'm gonna choose I would rather do fishing and eating spagetti" we both laugh this moment he just still a kid his really different from his brother. Speaking of Jake glance a look with me and Lucas as he talks with some members of the board suddenly my phone rings "excuse me sir Lucas I have to take this call" I walk outside going to elevator.

"Hi mom, how are you? Sorry I was in a meeting I will visit you this weekend I promise I love you" I hear a voice back of me "Sweet..husband?" smilling "no its my mom..I'm still single" as I walk in to the elevator to go down.

NEXT MORNING...
"Good morning mam".."good morning. Did someone call me Bea?".."no mam except sir Lucas he told me when you get here please go to his office immediately" hmm thinking what would be the reason why "did he told you why?".."no mam sorry".."its alright you dont have to" I put my bag on my desk and go directly to Lucas office I knock at his door "Yes boss your looking for me?" as I enter I saw a man standing infront of the glass wall looking outside wearing white v-neck cut shirt and a coat, maong jeans and a pair of sneakers his totaly diffrent from his brother Jake "Sit down Ms.Ada I just want to ask about the outreach activities this upcoming weekend my secretary told me that your the one who handle it?" I got surprise us I didnt know he would be interested for that kind of activity "yes why ask so sir?" His face is too serious this time "how much would be the budget and other stuff for this activity? How many would be there and volunteer employees would go there?" ..."Alright for the kids its around 1 to 200 and the budget that sir Jake approved is 150thousand the volunteers would be 25 staffs 5 managers 3doctors 1 abulance and 5 paramedics" he raise his eyebrows "what about on the boards? No one? How about Jake?" He firmly asked "Ahm about it like as I've said its volunteer, well I guess you knownthe answer with your question sir"..."Oh yeah I know my brother he doesnt like surrounded by kids and sick people" he smile and volunteer his self "count me in Ada I will represent the board" he smile as he run his hand in his hair again "alright I will sir do you have other work to discuss?".."no nothing else you may go back to you work thank you Ada" I stand and go back to my desk thinking his not that bad as I think of him..
Weekend activities