Chapter 6

I heard a pair of stilletos towards my door as my secretary knock and open the door "Ms.Ada sir Chris is already here at the lobby" I excitedly stand up and walk to the lobby I saw him standing with both hands in his jeans pocket "Christian!" I hug him tight and kiss him on his right cheek "Where have you been? It was almost 10years when the last time we saw each other and that was our graduation in college" he smile "thats why I'm here are you free for lunch?" I look at my wrist watch its just 10o'clock but I look back to him and smile and nod "Of course I am and you owe me a story alot, let me just get my purse" I go runing to get my purse and phone "Are you ok now? Lets go" as he let me walk first "After you my lady" I just shake my head and laugh.

We finally got into small mexican restaurant down town an old fat man open the glass door as I put my hands in his arm upon walking inside. "One chicken buritos with extra jalapeño and ice tea for me..What do you want to eat my lady?" I just smile "Oh please stop calling me that, hmm I want taco salad with extra jalapeño and an ice tea my king" the fat cahier guy laugh loud "Haha my King and lady do you want anything else?" We look to each other as we both shake our head "nothing else" He look back and kindda searching for something as he gently put his hands at the back of my waist "Let's sit over there Ada" .. "Now tell me young man hows life going on after 10years?" he look at my eyes smile and tell me "After college I got a scholarship at London to pursue my medicine got lucky now Im a certified cardio surgeon then I got bored woth my life one day I just decided to come back here" he salute and smile "I miss you Ada" a woman with an apron gave us our orders "Wow lets eat Christian, this is a nice place to eat huh how do find this place?" .. "I just saw it awhile ago when I pass by"

When I sneak peak to the clock that hang on wall I started to remember that Lucas and I suppose to have lunch together "Oh my God!..wait a second I have to call my boss" quickly I stand up and walk outside to call Lucas as I heard him over the phone "and where are you? your secretary told me you go out for lunch with name Christian! Whose that man?! You know Ada that we have a set lunch! God damn it! Oh now i am so annoy when my right eye brow raise "alright Im sorry I forgot"..."what? you forgot? its only 2hours ago then you have to note it on your calendar! And you go out with that man?" as I am really irritated with his voice why his so mad its just a lunch his not even my boyfriend "that man is my best friend his not just a man! wait and why I have to expalin myself unto you? I said im sorry and this is out of your line boss!" Then i take off the phone, I saw Christian looking at me as he sip on his cup. I cant control myself as shown in my face that im really mad as I ho backninside the restaurant "Is there anything wrong Ada?" I take a deep breath and trying hard to go back with my mood "Im sorry its my boss"..."oh lets go back to the office Im sorry for disturbing you I just miss my old friend" I smile and hold his hand "you dont have to say sorry its ok, lets just have a long catch up talk on my off when your available..wait where do you stay here? "..he smile "I would find a nearest hotel room along here"..."Ahm you can stay on my flat in days that your here in Manhattan so by then we have so many times to chat and I think I need a cook" I wink at him and laugh "ah you need a maid come on i'll get you back in the office" we stand and walk away.