Chapter 3

Saturday night when I am finally done to set my things up in my new apartment. I can't hide my smile as I am too excited to live on my own, hands in my waist as I deeply exhale "this will be my start". A 40square meter unit in a white and black theme with 1 bedroom on the 2nd floor which is 8 blocks away from the office is perfect for me. I pour a white wine to my glass as a self celebration of being independent. "Alright I start with my own grocery to stock in a fridge". Then the rest of my day spent to grocery store and apartment.

Next morning..

A cold Sunday morning I look outside and see a cloudy day its 6am "this weather is perfect in running". I get ready and tie my shoe lace. "Oh its cold" as I zip my jacket halfway and put my hand in the pocket I start running slowly. Im about to end my running going back to my apartment as I saw a bakeshop open a cross the street I look up at the street light its red I cross the pedestrian lane when suddenly a fast car came infront of me "Oh shit!" I tap the hood of the car as it just about to hit me "What the fuck?!" Pointing my finger on the red light the man open his wind shield then I shout "Hey are you crazy blind?! Can't you see its red light and your about to hit me idiot!" The man just smile and say "Sorry when I cross over its still yellow" Now my blood goes up into my head "And what are you trying to say?!do you think Im idiot to cross the street with yellow lights? Next time you look up the lights before you hit the engine Stupid jerk!" I run out of that man and go home instead of buying bread.

When I got into my apartment take a cold bottle water into the fridge as I shake my head "that jerk!" I take shower and lay down with laptop on my bed thinking "hmm when was the last time I
open up my facebook?" out of curiousity I try to search Jake Gonzales yeah my hot serious boss. "Oh shocks a hundreds same name?!" I started to to scroll and look by the profile picture I found a cute guy sitting in a coffee shop wearing white polo shirt and a sunvisor "gottcha! There you are" even in the picture he really look serious. I start checking his album when I saw his other siblings "their three of them" one girl that looks the youngest and another man that look down unfortunately I cant see his face. He looks like his father a serious quiet man other than those four pictures theres nothing more about him no information or timeline. Suddenly I fell out of sleep.