Chapter three

Aw shit. So I didnt mean to load this one! So I deleted it and now I have to start all over. Sorry.

_________________________

Serana's POV

I look up at the white ceiling as the sunset starts to creep through the window like an unwanted bug type pokemon. Why couldn't I sleep? I felt like a piece of trash. Or was it because of my self conscience. All night my eyes stared at the un opened envelope peeking out of my bag. It hadn't been there before, I don't even know who put it in there because I didn't. The white paper was a pearly white and my name in swirly black lettering, no return address, no indication of who gave this letter to me. I wanted to believe that it was an acceptance letter to be a pokemon ranger, I went through the school and passed. I even went on a mission and they said I was a natural. Only my conscience knew exactly who it was. Giovanni. He wants me dead. I dont know why. My mom did. Hell my mom dated the bastard before she was with my dad. Then he killed them. I feel the anger coming slowly. I grab the white envelope and open it. Sure enough there was a beautiful piece of parchment. I open the paper. The lines crisp, it looked so professional. I open it. It was a will. My parents will. At the bottom in fine print it said: I am coming to Oak's lab so we can find time to discuss. -Aunt Liddy.

I almost had a heart attack. How did she know where I was!? As far as people in Sinnoh where concerned my parents were dead and I was a missing child who is sixteen almost seventeen. If she comes, Giovanni might kill her. She was my only family. A tear drips down on the paper. I shove it in my bag and put my clothes on. A blue tank top, with a white quarter sleeve jacket, and my black boots. I put the blue mini back pack on my back and head out. I let my Typhlosion out. I walk out fast not wanting to see Silver and whats his face. I walk down the white steps of the boat, the light hurting my tired eyes. I didn't look at the mirror today, too afraid to see what I looked like. My legs felt like jello, I just wanted to sleep. I get on the dock of Vermillion City and am immediately tackled by someone. I scream in shock. I hear the person laugh and pull back.

"Hi! You seemed a little sad!"

Standing in front of me was Blue with a smile spread across her face. Thats when two people flanked her side. Silver and whats his face.

"Serena this is Silver and Gold."

Well this was awkward. Gold stared down at his feet while Silver seemed irritated.

"Can we just go already?"

Blue flicked Silver on the head. It was a sisterly act in a way. I only had little memories, but I think Lyra had an older sister who would do that to Lucas on a daily basis. Her sister and I didn't really like each other, I remember that much. We headed east of Vermillion and we ran into a cave, with a fat snorlax in the way. I gave Typhlosion a look, and he nodded in understanding. He curled himself in a ball using flame wheel and waking it up. The thing was pretty pissed. It turned on Typhlosion readying to attack with Giga Impact.

"Typhlosion, dodge!"

He did as I said and the attack missed by several inches.

"Now, Typhlosion use flame thrower!"

Typhlosion hit the Snorlax perfectly and then Blue threw a pokeball at it. After it moving side to side, the pokeball clicked. I grab a berry from my bag. Typhlosion leans down to my height and I give him the berry.

I pat him on the head. I got him from Elm when I started out in Johto and he had become my best friend. Along with Ninetales we were practically unstoppable. Eventhough we could end up in some bad situations. I hated that Typhlosion was taller than me though. Then, you have Suicune who is taller than all of us. Ninetales was my shortest pokemon that was fully evolved and I think thats how it's always gonna be.

"Do you want this Snorlax?"

I turned around and saw Blue looking at the pokeball like it was a delicious poffin cake. Something told me she wanted Snorlax.

"No, you can keep it."

Her eyes lit up like a childs does on Christmas, or when you get your first pokemon.

"Oh thank you so much!"

"Are we leaving now!?"

I glare over at Silver.

"Gold why are you so quiet?"

Blue sounded very concerned, so him being quiet wasnt normal?

"I just want to get to Pallet Town."

She flashed one more concerned look and then we entered the cave.

It took five minutes to get out of the Diglett infested cave and we came out right next to Pewter City.

"Now all we have to do is go through the Viridian Forest."

I froze in place. I really did not like that place. When I was little my mom said there was a creature that used ,pictures from your memories that would lure you and that some people never come back. My mom said that once there was two shrines for Celebi.

One was in the Viridian Forest, but decay rotted it away once humans came a long and the protecter is waiting for revenge on humans.

"You coming or what?"

I didn't realize that Blue and Gold left already. I was alone with Silver.

"Mmhm."

I walked forward through the forest. It wasn't too bad. The forest was pretty with tons of flowers and tall grass. It was a tornado of green. It was full of life and you could see some bug type pokemons in the trees. Except, I stopped dead when I heard it. It was my moms voice. I look to the right and see my mom. Her blonde hair and lake blue eyes looked back at me a smile on her face. Then I saw a little me. I was wearing the pretty blue dress with big flowers that were yellow come running up barefoot. My hair was in a braid.

"Mommyyyyyy! That boy over there pushed meeeee!"

Then came a little red head boy a long with a red head women and Giovanni. I saw my mom's grip tighten on me.

"I didn't mean to I swear!"

"It's fine."

I watched as she pulled one year old me away. I didn't know I looked so matured. My mom always told me I was tall as a child and I looked a lot older than I was. She also said I learned to talk and walk a lot quicker than a normal child. I thought there was something wrong with me. She said I was special.

"Hello Yvonne."

She turned around and glared at Giovanni.

"Don't ever come near her again."

Then the memory disappeared. I didn't remember it. I was probably too young to remember. I look over to Silver who had a look of shock and anger gripped my injured wrist and started pulling me through the forest. He must have saw a different memory of his. He started sprinting. I kept up the pace with no trouble. He had let go of my wrist and we had finally broke from the forest and had made it to Pallet Town.

__________________________

Yvonne is pronounce ee-von. I know the Viridian story isnt true, but I thought it would make it a little better. Comment please!