Chapter Nine

Hey everyone! So, I need help, Serana x Silver or Serana x Green. I can't decide! Please comment!

__________________________________________________________________

   As Green and I walk in silence to Viridian, I couldn’t help but enjoy the silence. I breathe in the fresh air.  I find myself feeling rather uncomfortable though. I look down at myself and realize why. I was still wearing the same beat up pair of clothes! I blush, I must look like shit. I stop in my tracks. Green stops and looks back at me.

“What is it?”

“I forgot to change. I look like shit.”

 He chuckles a bit. We were so close to Viridian though. I sigh and continue to walk.

“SERANA!”

 I turn around and then I am rolling down one of the hills. Everything was a blurry green mess, but I was tangled in a mess of red and black as I roll down the hill.  Whats their face and I went flying into a lake. I sink to the bottom, a red pool was surrounding me. Maybe I would die in peace. The water was icy and I was enjoying the sensation, until someone yanks my arm. Whoever it was had another plan, because they began to swim to the surface. We broke to the surface and I cough hard. I swim to the grass and go into a coughing fit. Blood comes out of my mouth and I look at it in disguist. My wound reopened from the fall and yet again I had another stick going through me.

“WHY WON’T I JUST DIE!? I MEAN COME ON!”

 I yank the stick out quick. I am shocked I am still living at this point! I fell off a bird fifteen feet in the air, still alive. I get up and turn around to the figure that got me in this mess. Then I see a very drenched and battered Silver. He has a scowl on his face, as usual. Gold came running down the hill, Green by his side. Gold sees Silver and begins to laugh. Green takes in the sight and then turns his attention back to me.

“Your wrist is broken.”

“WHAT!?”

 I look at my wrist and then laugh. I laugh at how awful this situation is.

“No surprise there! Totally expected!”

 Gold looks pale with worry and Silver is looking at me wide eyed. I glower at him.

“Yes I realize I look like shit. Can we just go to a pokemon center now?”

 All three of them nod their heads in unison and we continue to walk. I look over and see a deep cut on Silver’s arm. A rock or stick must have gone through his jacket sleeve.

“You’re hurt.”

Silver looks at me in utter disbelief.

“Your wrist is broken and you have been stabbed through with a stick, and you’re worried about me!?”

 I blush slightly. Well if you put it that way…… I just turn my head and keep walking.

“Why are you guys here anyway?”

 Green must have been asking those two screw ups. Was I mistaken or was there a little bit of anger in Green’s voice?”

“Well, Silver over here, remembered that Serana got hurt and ran out with supplies to go help. Then, Blue also sent us with some clothes and a brush. She claimed that beauty is everything or something like that. Then I pushed Silver and here we are!”

 I laugh slightly and then look over at Silver.

“Awe, Ariel does have a heart.”

“Will you quit calling me that!?”