Chapter Ten

I told you guys I would update again tonight! Please comment on who she should be with. Okay enjoy! I decided that this chapter will be in Silver and Green’s POV.

Green’s POV

  I couldn’t help, but be slightly pissed. I just lost to a lower level pokemon, but I guess it was kind of worth it. Serana seemed happier anyways. She was worse than Blue in a way. Manipulative, just the same. We walk through the Viridian Forest. Silver and I were lagging behind while Gold and Serana were talking ahead. Liddy said she had to go and take some sample of the forest for Rowan, so she would catch up with us later. Silver was acting sort of weird.

“What is up with you? No comment on my failure?”

 Silver looks up at me, mixed emotions clouding his silver eyes.

 “I lost to her too. I would just be setting myself up to be kicked in the teeth if I tried to make fun of you.”

“Yes, but you lost to a much higher level pokemon. Her Ninetales was a higher level than my pokemon even.”

  Silver huffs, but thinks about it anyways. He looks at Serana and I swear that I just saw him smile a bit.

“I see that Gold is taking the loss easily.”

“He knew from the moment he stepped up to the plate that there was no chance of him winning. After seeing you be beaten, he knew it was game over.”

“Yeah, I guess.”

 We walk in silence, when we here a scream up ahead.

Silver’s POV

 The scream startles me and I look up. Serana was sitting in utter shock and I think Gold was on the verge of fainting. I run up and see a man lying on the ground. He was bloody, his white lab coat torn and stained with scarlet. He was looking at Serana with his blood shot eyes.

“Y-you! I finally found you! Era Sovereign! The Time Princess! The one that Giovanni wants dead! We thought you were dead! When we saw you parent’s corpse we feared of the worst, but you have burn scars and you are a spitting image of your mother!”

 She kept staring at them. Then tears were spilling over.

“Was it too late to save them? Or did you not even try!?”

She snarled at the man. All the kindness in her eyes disappeared over what that man said.

“It was too late. I-I am so sorry.”

 “Finally we found you! You crazy old bat, you better-“

The women stopped in her tracks and looked at Serana in shock. She was in Team Rocket gear. This shouldn’t be good.

“You’re not dead.”

 Then the women’s purple eyes gleamed. She looked behind Serana. Serana turns around and stumbles back in surprise. A Charizard stood before her.

“I am going to save Giovanni the trouble and just kill you now.”

 Serana turns around and looks at the women like she knows something she doesn’t.

“I can’t die bitch! Suicune use water gun!”

 The legendary pokemon hits  Charizard, taking it down in one shot. Then Serana glares at the women.

“I suggest you get out of here or I will have my Houndour burn you.”

 The woman’s eyes showed a fear that I never thought Serana could cause.

“Now!”

 Serana snaps the words and the women goes scrambling. Serana quickly turns her attention to the man and helps him up.

“T-thank you! If you could please bring me to Professor Oak then I will tell you all I know about this Time Gear mess.”

 Serana looks at Gold, Green, and I.

“I don’t see why not. My grandpa should be home by now. And I think Serana deserves an explanation as to what is happening too.”

 I nod wordlessly.

++++++++++++++

  We finally arrived back at the lab. We were all tired so we went to bed immediately, but I soon came out once I was sure everyone was asleep, I knocked on Serana’s door.

“Come in.”

  I open the door and see her sitting on the floor. She had a book in hand and her pokemon were sleeping on the floor. She looks at me in surprise. She was in the same attire except she had gray sweats on.

 “Silver, w-what are you doing in here?”

 I roll my eyes.

“You let me in dumb ass.”

 She glowers at me and I felt comfortable in her presence. I can’t figure out why though, considering she scowls and teases me all the time.

“Anyway, I want to know what happened that caused team rocket to go after your family and what happened the night your parents died.”

  I see anger and hurt cloud her eyes.

“No.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes.”

 We look into eachothers eyes, it was obviously a battle of will at this point. Her eyes were lake blue. I never really paid much attention to them before. She scowls, breaking apart our gaze.

“Fine, I will tell you.”

 She thinks about it, then smiles sadly at me.

“Once upon a time my mom dumped Giovanni.”

_______________________________________________________________________

Comment and vote please!