Chapter One: I have to stay here?!

The portal to leave back to their world grew massive, and Naruto smiled at Kushina and Minato, thanking them before he left. Sakura smiled as she was ready to go as well. She was then stopped. A huge force prevented her from even leaving! "Eh?!" Naruto took a glance as Sakura began hitting the force. "Naruto!!!" Sakura yelled. "Sakura!" Naruto replied as he then disappeared. Sakura's eyes widened. Minato turned to Sakura.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "...I couldn't go back!" She replied. "Oh dear. Maybe this is where you belong?" Kushina suggested. Sakura shook her head. "I belonged where Naruto was heading!" Sakura said. She took a glance at Menma. "Well...maybe you can try to make the best of it here." Kushina smiled. "Hm...alright..." Sakura didn't like this idea. Not one bit.

Sakura walked home, as she punched a wall. "Damn it!" She broke into tears. "Why do I have to be here?! I don't even want to be here!" Sakura then sat. "I don't want to deal with that damn player!" She sniffed as she sobbed more and more. She then could hear footsteps coming. "Sakura? Is that you baby?" Sasuke's voice came. In a quick panic, Sakura dashes off, for she didn't want to deal with him at all. In fact, she was going to ignore him. And pretend she doesn't even know him.

She went to her quiet home without her parents. She was the Heroes' child in this world. She slowly went to her bed, passing the kitchen seeing the rose Sasuke gave her. Damn it. Damn it all. She didn't want to be here! She slipped under the covers as she grew a thought. "Will Naruto try to bring me back? I surely don't want to run into that bastard Sasuke..." Sakura then fell into a deep sleep.