Chapter Three: Sushi for Two? Or no...

My eyes narrowed seeing who it was. "Hmph. Go away." I say eating my spicy tuna roll. "Hey babe...what's up?" Sasuke then sat next to me taking the salmon sushi. "Go away. I saw you flirting with the other girls! I was going to talk to you but I guess not." I snort eating the sushi. "Aw babe, they're just my fangirls." Sasuke smirked eating the sushi. "Well, come on talk." Sasuke said. I turn away. "No! I hate you!" Uh oh, I could feel tears rush out. I stood up. I look away so Sasuke can't see me cry. His expression turn serious. "Sakura, are you okay?!" He then stood. "Leave me alone!" I smack him across the face. "Ow..." Sasuke looked up at me. "Sakura why are you crying?" He then made a gesture to talk. Quickly, I flung the sushi at him and ran out of the restaurant, letting all the tears flow. Damn it. Damn it. Damn it! I didn't want to be here! I opened the door to my house and dash upstairs immediately sobbing.

Suddenly, I hear a swift jump up the balcony, and two feet land on the balcony. I then heard knocking and saw the shadow of Sasuke. "Sakura!" He called. "Go away!" I sob. "I'm not leaving until you open the door!" He replied. "Well you're gonna wait!" I say. I blinked as I suddenly see Sasuke on top of me. "Come on talk." He says. "No!" I look away. Sasuke then grew angry. "Your pissing me off! Don't be annoying!" He says as he kisses my neck. "Ah! Sasuke! No! You womanizer!" I say. Sasuke smirked as he turned to my Music Player and then I heard the song Womanizer by Britney Spears come on. "Great call sexy...I'll keep going until you talk." Sasuke licked my neck. "Leave me alone!" I say.

Superstar
Where you from, how's it going?
I know you
Got a clue what you doing?

"Just leave!" I say. The music grew louder. He begins to suck my neck. He's ignoring me!

You play brand new to all the other chicks out here,
But I know what you are,
What you are,

"You player!" I say trying to push him off. "I won't stop until you talk. He unzips my shirt and begins kissing my chest. Oh gosh...

The song continues as I push Sasuke off. "Go womanize some other girl!" I say. "Other girl? Hmmmm okay." Sasuke slipped under the covers and laid beside me. "I won't leave. Heh." He smiled as he leaned closer to me. "Goodnight."