Girl Inkling x Octarian: Fresh?

AN- Please note that Orange is actually agent 3 in this story. That's why she knows about octolings and stuff. Ok you can continue reading now c:

One night, an octarian snuck out of octo valley, and headed to Inkopolis, just to see what it was like. And what a bad time to do that at, because it was during a splatfest. It was bright and loud, due to the squid sisters' singing.

She's heard things about those two, and she actually liked them.
This octarian wasn't like most, since she didnt really mind inklings. She was fascinated with their culture, and honestly wanted to learn more about them.
While hiding behind a truck, trying to observe without being noticed, due to the rivalry between the inklings. Until someone saw her.

"Is that... an octoling?!" The inkling said, walking over.

"W-Wait, I-I dont mean a-any harm!"
The octoling pleaded.

"Shh... be quiet. None of the other inklings, well, should know who you are. If we disguise you..."

"B-wait, why a-are you helping me?"

"Octolings are cool, and you're no exception."

"Huh? I dont und-"

"Well, um, just call me Orange."

"Um, where i'm from, my name is Solider 157, but i'd perfer to be called Olivia..."

Orange ended up giving her a hat to hide her hair. She also ended up finding an extra splatfest tee shirt.

Olivia was confused by the choice of outfit.
"Now you look fresh, just like everyone else," orange said.
"Fresh? Is that the term everyone uses?"
"Um, yeah..."

Orange decided to take Olivia into some turf wars. She had to learn that killing people wasn't that important, but rather, she had to spread ink onto the floor. Her first match was very bad, but she did better later on in the others.
She came to love turf wars, and their simplicity.

All through the night, the two talked and danced, and it all just made Olivia really happy. But she still didn't understand, why was Orange helping her?

The splatfest was almost over, and the loudness died down a bit, and more and more inklings started to leave.
Orange and Olivia were sitting on a bench, still talking away.
"Um, Orange?"
"Yes?"
"I-I know you said you'd help me earlier because you said all Octolings were cool, but, I still dont understand why..."

The orange inkling's face turned red.

"Um, well, I know I said all Octolings are cool, but what i really ment was that I love all Octolings. And after tonight,"
She stopped talking to kiss Olivia lightly on the cheek.
"I think that i love you the most."

Olivia's face turned bright red. She didn't really notice her affection for her until Orange showed hers.

"I-I love you too," she said back, mumbling.

The octoling looked up. It's almost morning!

"Oh no, I have to be back before the sun fully rises! I'm sorry i have to leave so suddenly!"

"I-It's ok, as long as i get to see you tomorrow, er, later today."

"I will! Bye!"

Orange stared into the sky, suprised she actually confessed. She always loved octolings, despite their actions of stealing the zapfishes. But then she remembered that they needed a power source.

"Wait, Olivia!"

She turned around.
"Huh? What?"

Orange gave her one of the zapfishes she retrieved on her missions as agent 3.

"W-Why are you giving me this??"

"You guys need them. Don't tell anyone where you got it."

"O-Okay. Bye, i love you!"

"I love you too!" Then they both walked away.