Jealousy (Inkling Girl X Octoling) [Part 1]

Orange and Olivia had been going out for a month now, and Olivia had grown a lot more confident since. She had finished her octoling training, then ran away to live with Orange. Life in Inkopolis was so much more fun and relaxed. Olivia also started to wear accessories that reveal her hair a bit more. No one seemed to mind, though.

That month, though, was the third splatfest, marshmallows vs. hotdogs. Olivia didn't really know what either of those were, so she joined Orange on team marshmallow. Orange had told Olivia that her old friend Blue was coming over that night. Olivia was a bit worried. She hadn't actually had a conversation with another inkling other then Orange.
"Don't worry, he'll just be with us for tonight," She told her. "We'll do a few turf wars, then come back here."
'Okay, but what if notices I'm an octoling??'

~

"I'm going to tell her tonight."
Blue had a crush, no, a huge crush on Orange. They had met when they were recruited as agents 3 and 4 to take back their zapfish.
He stepped out of the house and walked toward her house. He'd brought flowers with him, and he planned to tell her immediatly as he got there. He slowly approached the house and knocked on the door. He heard laughing from the inside. 

"I guess she's in there with someone."

He slowly opened the door to see Orange and Olivia laughing, Olivia blushing. He dropped the flowers to the ground in shock.

"O-Orange?"

Orange stopped looking at Olivia to look at Blue's horrified face.

"B-Blue! I-It's not what it-"

But it was too late, the tears were already forming in his eyes.

"I-I'll be back..."

A/N: This is split into two parts since i wanted to put something up for you guys. Next part coming, whenever :P