Revenge [Inkling x Octoling]

a/n: blood trigger warning okletsgo

It was the day after the whole Blue and Orange incident, and that was the only thing on anyone's mind.
Orange knew she would never like Blue that way, she just couldn't help it! Her heart belonged to Olivia.
Olivia felt worse then Orange did, actually. She felt like it was all her fault, and that Blue and Orange would be better together than her and Orange together. She didn't leave her room her and Orange shared for almost the whole day!
"Are you okay? It's been a few hours. I'm worried about you."
Olivia was quick to reassure her. "Oh, I'm fine, just tired from battling."
Orange wasn't buying it. "You haven't stayed in this room this long since the day after you ran away from military training and thought the cops were after you. Now what's wrong?"
Olivia wiped the tears out of her eyes. "You and Blue would be better together. I'm just getting in the way. Admit it..."
"No you are not! Blue would never make me as happy as I am with you around."
"You mean it?"
"I know it. C'mon, lets go do some Turf Wars. Let me finish a few things first."
Orange was in the middle of doing chores around her and Olivia's small house just outside of Inkopolis. She noticed the red tag on her mailbox was sticking up.
"Oh, i'll go check the mail."
She swiftly opened the box to reveal a yellow sticky note that says,
"Meet me at Private Lobby 8 in Inkopolis tower at 6. Bring Olivia.
-Blue"
Ooh! Is Blue going to try to form a better relationship with Olivia! I'll go tell her!

~
It's no surprise that Blue took last night the hardest. He was still dumbfounded over the fact that an octarian, a species dedicated to stealing the inkling's power. He was upset, of course, he cried for awhile after going home, but the main emotion was rage. Jealousy and envy struck him that nighy like two cars running into each other on a freeway. He wanted Olivia dead were she stood. He though the murderous thoughts would just go away, but I guess not. He'd just have to find a way to do it without Orange noticing.
-
Olivia and Orange were walking to the private lobby when Blue came and told Orange he had to tell her something and told Olivia to go on ahead. Olivia looked deeply at the night sky and all of it's stars. She was distracted by the stars' lights, then suddenly felt a sharp pain in her side. She slowly looked down and saw a knife stuck in the side of her chest, and saw blood oozing down from the cut. All she heard was Orange screaming her name and Blue laughing before passing out on the ground.