I'm leaving you

"I'M SO SORRY I'M LATE!....... I.... I ehhhh..... overslept....!" Jessica lied, while she walked into a studio, in New Orleans, where Kathy, Angela, Sarah, Ryan and Evan was sitting. "Oh, that's no problem...!" Ryan said with a soft voice, while he looked at some papers in front of him. Jessica kept her sunglasses on, even though they didn't covered the big bruises on her cheek, or the cut on her forehead.

She slowly walked over to the table they were sitting at, and sat down beside Sarah. Jessica just gave her a little smile, before she looked at the script in front of her..... While she was reading through her lines, she could see that Sarah was looking at her with big eyes, so she quickly tried to cover parts of her face with her scarf. When she looked up from her big scarf, she saw that the others gave her some looks as well, before Ryan suddenly told them that they could take a little brake. Everybody except from Jessica and Ryan ran out. And just when Jessica stood up, she felt a little dizzy, so she had to stop to gather herself, before Ryan called her name. She slowly turned around and looked at him, still wearing the sunglasses. "Yeah?" She said with a soft voice, while she looked down at the floor. "Why are you wearing sunglasses inside?" He asked while he moved closer to her. Jessica quickly looked up at him. "....Ehh, I just have a bad headache!" She said with an unsecure voice. Ryan moved even closer to her, and gave her a look. "You know those glasses doesn't cover the bruises on your cheeks!!!" Ryan said with a strict voice. Jessica just quickly turned around, and tried to walk away, before Ryan started to walk after her. "What happened Jessica?" He said with a concerned voice. Jessica slowly took of her sunglasses, and slowly looked at him with sad eyes. "....You.... You know .....I'm just really clumsy..... I fell down the stairs!!" She said with a nervous little laugh, while Ryan looked at her with big eyes, just when he saw her blue eye, and all the bruises. "Jesus Jessica, are you okay!? That doesn't look good!!!" He said with a concerned voice. "I'm fine.... I'm fine...." She said on the edge of crying, because she hated laying to Ryan, he was one of her best friends.

"When did this happened?" He asked while he carefully placed his hands on her shoulders.... Jessica just looked down before she looked up at him with teary eyes..." "Ehh, well.... It was last night!...." She said with a soft voice. Ryan gave her a look showing her that he wasn't quit sure if he bought that. "...was Danny home? You weren't alone, I hope.. It's not good to sleep when you have hit your head like that!!!" He said concerned. Jessica just looked at him, without really knowing what to say "....Ohh, Danny was home..... He helped me... So there were no problem!" She said with a low voice, before she looked down on the floor. As usual she made him seem like a hero...

Ryan carefully gave her a hug before he said "Jessica are you sure that's what happened, it looks like someone have punched you right in the face!!" Ryan said getting even more concerned. Jessica just gave him a death stare "Yes, I fell in stairs.... that's all!!!" Jessica said getting a little angry.

"Okay, okay.......But get home honey!! You have to rest!!!" He said serious. "NO, Ryan really It's okay!!" Jessica began, but Ryan cut her off "Jessica I'm your boss!!! And I'm telling you to go home!" He said with a little laugh while he directed her towards the door. "Ryan!" Jessica laughed. "We take tomorrow off, and then we start shooting again on Monday.....!" He said with a little smile, before Jessica went out to the parking lot.

She started to drive home, when she suddenly started to think about Danny again. She hater him so much, and the only thing she really wanted was just to leave and never see him again. But it was right what he said to her in the morning. She wanted to hate him for all the things he did to her, but on the inside she loved him so much. Even though he could be horrible, and treating her like she was worth northing.

She pulled up the driveway, and slowly walked up the stairs. When she came inside, she walked over to the couch, and carefully laid down, trying to relax. It didn't took long before Danny suddenly was standing in front of her, with black jeans, and a white shirt... Jessica just glanced up at him, with a tired expression on her face. "What do you want?.. can't you just leave me alone?" She said with a tired voice. Danny slowly started to move closer to her, and he sat down in front of Jessica. Jessica was just looking up into the ceiling, she didn't wanted to look at Danny after what happened that morning. It was too painful! She felt tears building up in her eyes, and she was unsecure how much longer she was able to hold them back. "Jessica please look at me!" Danny said with a sad voice. Jessica still didn't looked at him. So Danny slowly grabbed her hand, and stroked it with his thumb, before Jessica quickly pushed his hand away and got up from the coach, and started walking away. "Jessica I'm sorry... it will never happened again I promise you!" Danny said sounding like he was crying. Jessica quickly stopped, and she couldn't keep her emotions inside anymore, and she started to cry, tears running down her cheeks...She was so sick of this. So sick of living like this, all the promises. Without turning around she whispered "You said that the last time too .... and the time before that...!" with a weak voice. Danny didn't said anything when she said that, he didn't knew how he could defend himself against that, because he knew it was true...

After a while of standing like that in complete silence, Danny suddenly said "....Jessica..." with a sad voice. Jessica slowly turned around and looked at him with teary eyes, before she wiped the tears away, and took a deep breath. "I can't do this anymore Danny!" She cried. "..... Baby... what do you mean?... I told you I was sorry, and that it will never happened again" Danny said with a frustrated voice. Jessica looked down at the floor and whipped her tears, before she looked up at Danny again with a tired expression "I'm... I'm leaving you Danny!" She said with a low voice.....