I have to tell you something...

Danny carefully pulled away, and looked down at Jessica who looked like she had been hit by a train. But she wanted him so much, so she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed his soft lips. Danny slowly broke away, while he still had his arms around her "...Do you forgive me baby?" He asked while he looked down at her with desperate eyes. He didn't knew it was possible to miss somebody as much as he had missed Jessica. It was like she was a part of him.

Jessica felt a wave of emotions going through her body, and something inside her knew how much she needed him, and how much she missed him. Without being able to stop it, all the hormones and all her feelings made hot tears run down her face, and before she knew it she wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him hard. ".......I.....I..... For....forgive.....you!" She whispered passionately in the middle of the kiss.

While Danny held his big muscular arms around Jessica, he slowly pressed the stop button, and the elevator quickly started to move up to the third floor again....

They hadn't seen each other for such a long time, and they couldn't keep their hands off each other. It was like both of them had been living in a glass bowl.  "....God I love you so much Jessica!!" Danny said before he placed a romantic kiss on her soft lips. Jessica slowly broke away from the kiss, and moved her mouth all close to his ear and whispered "...so prove it to me!" With a seductive voice, before she jumped up into Danny's arms and wrapped her legs around his waist. And they kissed each other hard, while Danny slowly moved his big hands down at cupped her ass, before the elevator door suddenly opened up..

Danny carried Jessica to her apartment, and they kissed all the way to the door, where he carefully let her down, and she went through her purse to find her keys. She eventually found them, and she unlocked the door, before she let both of them step inside. Danny looked around with big eyes "....It's nice....!" He said with a soft voice, while his eyes searched the apartment. Jessica started laughing over his statement, and before she knew it, Danny pushed her up towards the wall and placed his hands on her waist, and started kissing her all over the face, and down her neck. Jessica immediately could feel Danny's thumb on her little baby bump, and it made her body froze. What if he could feel that's he had become bigger? What if he could feel the little miracle that was growing inside of her? Was something that swiped through her head. So she slowly closed her eyes, and it became harder for her to breath. And the lack of oxygen, made her move her hands away from Danny's neck, before she gently placed her hands on her chest, trying to calm down.  Danny slowly moved away from Jessica, and looked down at her with concerned eyes "....Jess....what's wrong?" He asked with a soft voice, while he cupped her face with his big hands. Jessica just shook her head, and tried to get away from him, because suddenly she realized she had to tell him about the baby. She had to tell him he was going to be a father.

"....Jessica, have I done something wrong?" Danny asked with a confused expression on his face. Jessica pulled him away from her, before she walked over to the window, and looked out and at the Frence quarter, that she loved so much...... Danny carefully walked after her, and again placed his hands on her hips, but this time from behind, and he slowly bent down and placed his head on her shoulder before he kissed her cheek. And it was then he understood she was crying again. Tears were running down her pink cheeks.

She wasn't crying because she didn't wanted the baby, she wanted her or him more than anything, she had realized that now. She was crying because she didn't knew what his reaction was going to be. "....Why are you crying.... Please don't cry..." Danny said with a soft voice. Jessica took a deep breath "....Danny I have to tell you something!" She said while she wrapped her arms around her body, while she could feel that Danny pulled away a little. "...You can talk to me Jessie!" He said trying to seem strong, but Jessica could hear the confusion in his voice, she knew him that well. She didn't managed to get the words out, it was hard for her. Even as much she wanted to just tell him the news, it was like something stopped her from telling him, some kind of an internal force " Jessica please tell me what's wrong because you are freaking me out right now!" Danny whispered with a look that could burn right though her.

In a slow movement Jessica carefully took both of his hands and placed them on her little belly. But really it was not so little anymore, and you could clearly see that she was pregnant, and especially feel it. When she placed his hands on her stomach, and placed her hands on top of his, she could feel his body tensing up. Jessica felt she didn't needed to say anything, so she just let his hands rest on her belly, letting him figured it out himself. She could feel Danny's breathing became more and more intense, and before she knew it, Danny carefully pulled her around so they were facing each other. At first, Danny looked at her, but Jessica's eyes was directed towards the floor, while tears were running down her face "....Danny..." She started to whisper, but she stopped when Danny carefully lifted her top up, exposing her growing belly.

His eyes shot even wider, when he saw her almost swollen bump, and he looked up at her like he had seen a ghost. You could clearly see that her belly had another shape, it had become more puffy.  He carefully touched her belly with both his hands, while he looked up at her with his dark brown eyes "....Jessica are you trying to tell me that....that....you....are....are...." Danny said with a shaky voice, before Jessica said "Pregnant" with a whisper, while she carefully pulled her t-shirt down again, and started to walk away. Before she got to get far enough away from him, Danny managed to grab her around her tiny wrist and pulled her back so their bodies collided.

Jessica looked up at Danny with worried eyes, while tears ran down her almost pink cheeks. "...I'm pregnant Danny.... We are having a baby!" She suddenly cried, while her breath became more and more heavy. Danny swallowed hard before he carefully helped her sit down in the big chair behind her. Jessica had a hard grip around his arms, while she lowered her body into the chair, afraid she was going to pass out if he didn't supported her. So much was going through her mind at that moment, and she was unsecure if she was able to handle it...

When Jessica sat down, she rested her head on the back of the chair, while she closed her eyes. She didn't needed to open her eyes, to understand that Danny was on his knees in front of her, because she suddenly felt two warm hands on her knees. She didn't opened her eyes at first, but when Danny carefully started to rubbing her knees, if like he was comforting her, she quickly opened her eyes. Her hazel eyes met his almost black eyes. He was glassy eyed, and she had never seen him that baffled. He looked so confused, so vulnerable.

Danny continued stroking his palms over her long legs while his eyes were glued to her stomach. Both of them sat like that for a while before a smile suddenly appeared on Danny's face, and he looked up at Jessica while his face was glowing, much different from only a minute earlier "We are having a baby?!" He said excited. Jessica couldn't believe what Danny just said. She never thought he would take it like that. He had a big smile on his face, and she could see that he was happy. Tons of different thoughts ran back to Jessica, and she suddenly started to think that maybe it was meant to be. Mabey this baby was going to save everything. 

Seeing Danny like that made Jessica's heart melt, and again tears came down her face. She held her breath while she nodded, trying to be as quite as possible. Danny quickly stood up, and pulled Jessica up with him. He wrapped his big arms around her and placed a soft kiss on her head.

Suddenly for the first time in a very long time, being with Danny felt right....