Emotional

15 weeks pregnant:

Jessica was standing in front of the big mirror in their bathroom and tried to zip her jeans. "Damn it!" She said to herself while Danny walked in. Jessica held her breath and tried to make her belly smaller just when she pulled the zipper up.

"Oh god!" She said breathless, before Danny walked over to her and pulled the zipper down. Jessica looked at him with angry eyes, before she pushed him away from her. "Son of a bitch, what did you do that for?" She said breathless while she gave him a look that could burn right through him, before she started fixing with the zipper again.

Danny's hand quickly stopped her. "If you haven't noticed you're pregnant, and you're belly is too big to wear jeans like that!" Danny said frustrated. Jessica looked up at him, and before any of them said anything else, tears filled her eyes and slowly ran down her face. "Are...are you calling me fat?" she whispered while hot tears ran down her beautiful cheekbones. Danny panicked and tried to place his hands on her hips, but she quickly moved away from him. "That was not what I said!!Jessie you're not fat, you're beautiful! You obviously just have a bigger belly now, because after all there are two little people in there!" Danny said tracing his thumb under her eyes, before Jessica looked up at him with red eyes.

"I'm sorry!" Jessica suddenly whispered. Danny looked at her as if he had seen a ghost, "What are you sorry for baby?" He asked with a soft voice while he wrapped his arms around her. "I'm sorry for being such a mess, I cry all the time!" She sobbed even more. Danny chuckled before he kissed her head. "Oh, you're just really emotional today aren't you?" Danny said holding around her, while he looked straight into her teary eyes. "I can't control it Danny! I don't know what to do!" She cried while Danny looked at her with a smile. Seeing her like that made him love her even more, seeing her body going through constant changes, because of him, because she was carrying his children. "You're pregnant Jessie you're body are going through changes... And you're allowed to become emotional! If you wanna cry, then you can cry on my shoulder!" Danny said before he whipped the tears under her eyes, and a little smile appeared on her lips.

"What the hell is happening?" Jessica suddenly laughed. Danny shook his head while he was laughing before he bent down in front of Jessica, and started pulling down her jeans. Jessica looked down at him while she placed her hands on his wide shoulders to keep her balance. "What are you doing daddy?" Jessica whispered with a cute voice. Danny pulled down her jeans so they were resting on her knees, and then he looked up at her with his dark eyes looking straight into her soul. "I'm taking of these goddamn tight jeans because no pregnant wife of mine are going to wear this!" He said protectively before he helped Jessica step out of them. Jessica supported herself on him. "Thank you" she whispered, with a little laugh before she changed into a navy blue tight summer dress, before she covered her growing baby bump with a black cardigan.

After a little while she walked downstairs where Danny had made some toast. "Sit down honey!" Danny said before he placed the food in front of her. Jessica just smiled, she wasn't used to Danny's sudden behavior after they got back together, and after she became pregnant. But she loved it more than anything, that Danny was so warm, and so loving towards her. "Thank you!" She said with a soft voice, before she took a bite, and looked up at Danny.

Danny sat down beside her while he was reading the newspaper... They sat in complete silence, just enjoying each other's company, before Jessica was full, and placed what she had left of the toast back on the plate, and stood up. "What are you doing?" Danny said looking up from the paper with a monotone voice. Jessica stopped and moved her eyes down at him. "Thank you, it was delicious, but I'm full!" She said with a little laugh. Danny slowly placed the paper back down before he just gazed up at her. "Sit down and eat! You have barely touched it!" He said with a soft voice. Jessica just shook her head while chuckling "Danny I'm full, really...." Jessica started, before Danny smacked his palm down onto the table, making Jessica gasp, before she wrapped her arms around herself. "Eat the goddamn food!! You're pregnant with twins, you need all the food you can get!!" He said with a stern voice, making a shiver go through Jessica's body, so she quickly sat down again, while she looked down on the floor beneath her, trying to stop the tears from coming. She had her hands on her lap, and she could feel Danny's gaze on her, and before she knew it her lip started shivering, and hot tears came down her cheeks.

Danny looked down at the newspaper again, before he heard sniffling from Jessica, so he slowly looked over at her, and even though she looked down onto her lap, he could see Jessica's tears rolling down her beautiful cheek bones. Danny stood up in a slow movement before he carefully sat down in front of her. He just looked up at Jessica, but she didn't moved her gaze from her lap, as if she was afraid of him. He gently placed his hands on her knees, making Jessica jump, but she still didn't look at him. Danny started rubbing her knee with his thumb, before he could hear Jessica's breath hitch, and she stopped breathing for a second. "Jessica baby, I didn't mean to yell at you! I'm sorry!" Danny whispered, while he took her hands and started kissing them. Jessica slowly looked up at him with all red and puffy eyes. "....It...it scares me when you are like that!" She whispered while a tear ran down her cheek. Danny sighted before he stood up and pulled her up with him "I know baby, I know!.... I just love you and my babies so much, and I want all three of you to be healthy! And you are so stubborn some times that I don't know what to do with you" Danny said with a soft voice before he placed the palm of his big hand on the back of her head, and embraced her in a warm hug, she was resting her head on his chest. "....Our babies!" Jessica whispered into his chest, making Danny smile. "Yes, our babies!" He said with a gently voice before he placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

Jessica pulled away from their hug, placing one of her hands on her stomach, something that had become a habit the last couple of weeks. Her eyes tried to find Danny's, and when they did, she swallowed hard. "I can take care of myself, you're not my father, and I want what's best for OUR babies too!" Jessica said with a soft voice. Danny just looked at her with a little smirk. He suddenly wrapped his arms around her, and pushed her gently towards him, and nuzzled into her neck, smelling her Chanel perfume. "...I thought I was you're Daddy!" He whispered with a deep voice, before he placed a soft kiss on her neck, right below her ear. Jessica drew a sharp breath, before a moan escaped her lips. Danny moved his lips over hers, and they shared some hard passionate kisses, before Jessica stopped kissing him, and gave him a seductive look while she puckered her lips. "Do you wanna be my daddy?" She asked with a smirk on her face. Danny could feel himself growing underneath his pants, and before he knew it he started kissing her all over her neck, and face, making a laud high-pitched laugh escape Jessica's lips. After a couple of minutes of making out, in the kitchen, Jessica broke away from him again, now breathless. "Danny, I have to get ready! My makeup are ruined all because of you!" She pretended to be angry, before she looked down at his hard one, which you clearly could see through his pants, before she smirked and walked away from him.

*****
Well, haha, finaly a chapter! I'm sorry it has been taking so long, but I have had so much schoolwork to do the last months!😪
But anyway, I hope you enjoy it!
And there will be another chapter today!❤️
And thank you so much for reading this story! I really appreciate it!
And please vote and let me know what you thing, and I gladly except suggestions, it's after all you guys who read this!❤️