We're hav...having...twins Danny!

Jessica quickly sat up in the bed while she was clutching her hand on her chest, while she was breathing heavy. She was warm and sweaty, and tears ran down her face. She slowly placed her hand on her growing belly while she looked around the dark room, where the only light she could see was the moon shining through the opening between the window and the grey curtains. Jessica slowly moved her hand away from her stomach before she carefully placed it on her forehead while she closed her eyes tightly, while her chest where rising up and down. The thought of having two babies had haunted her the whole night. She hadn't got the opportunity to really understand the fact that she was having two babies, and not one, the day before. It all happened so fast. "Oh god" she was whispering to herself, before she whipped the tears from under her eyes. It was like her whole body was on fire, and she had no control of what was going to happen.

She tried to calm down her breathing just when she felt a big hand grasping her thigh. She slowly opened her teary eyes while she looked over at a sleepy Danny who sat up in the bed. He carefully placed his hand on her back, before he rubbed it in circular motions. A soft sob escaped her lips when his warm hand touched her. Danny looked at Jessica with a concerned wrinkle on his forehead. "What's the matter?" He whispered to her. Jessica looked down at her stomach, before her gaze slowly moved up to Danny again. "We're hav...having... Twins Danny!" She said while her voice was shaking in fear. Danny moved a little closer to Jessica while he traced his hand through her hair, and then cupper her face with his hands. "...It's okay Jessie! We can do that!" He said with a soft voice, slowly calming her down. Jessica looked up at Danny before she quickly hugged him from the side, while she was still in a sitting position. The day before she hadn't got the opportunity to really let it sink in. And now all the emotions came back to her.

Danny placed his big arms around her body. Before he kissed her forehead. Jessica slowly pulled away, with a little smile on her mouth. Before Danny laid down in the bed, and motion to Jessica to lay on him.... So she slowly pulled her body closer to him, while she rested hear head on his chest, making some space between her belly and the madras.

Danny carefully rubbed her back with the palm of his hand, before a yawn escaped his mouth, making Jessica's mood completely turn around. She started giggling, and she turned around facing Danny with a sleepy smile on her mouth. "We're going to be parents, hah to two babies!" she said with a soft voice. Danny just laughed, amazed that she just realized. "We are Jessie!" He said with a soft voice before he placed a soft kiss on her lips. Jessica closed her eyes tight before she covered her face with her hands. "And  I'm going crazy aren't I?" She said with a little laugh. Danny rubbed her shoulder while he couldn't hold back his laughter anymore "A little crazy but that's okay!" He said with a soft voice, making Jessica let out a soft laughter that Danny loved more than anything. "....But hell, I had a crazy reaction yesterday, and I'm not even pregnant, so I think you're allowed to go a little insane!!" Danny chuckled.  Jessica looked down at her belly, before she carefully took Danny's hand and placed it on top of her stomach, before both of them fell asleep.

***

When Jessica woke up the next morning, she was full of sweat just like the night before,  and her body was only getting warmer and warmer, something the sheets that were wrapped tightly around her body didn't made any better. She had a small pain in the bottom of her stomach, and nausea was slowly taking over her body.

Without knowing it herself she started moaning in pain, and rolling around trying to get the sheets away from her sweaty body. Danny jerked up, and placed a hand on her belly. "Are you okay Jessie?" He asked with a concerned expression on his face. Before she was able to answer she quickly covered her mouth with her hands, and looked at Danny with alarmed eyes, and Danny knew exactly what that meant, so he hurried getting the sheets of off Jessica's body that was wrapped around her like a snake, before she ran into the bathroom.