Leaving

Alex P.O.V.

“Congratulations!” the woman said, i smiled and shook her hand. I went to see the house, the price dropped dramatically and I bought it, they said I can move in at once, and that’s what I’m gonna do. Well not at once  but very soon, the furniture is included in the house and it’s very good.

I said my goodbye and left, I was driving home and I was really happy, I smiled at the thought of me and Cody finally leaving HIM. Finally we can live a normal life with the kittens of course. I’m gonna move tomorrow if we can pack really fast, then I’ll take a week off of work to see what I can do on the house and then I still have to get Cody in a school. So much to do.

I parked the car in front of the house and it stepped out, locking it. I walked to the door and opened it “I’m home!” I called, no response. I walked to the living room, my eyes widened.

Amy lied on the floor passed out, the house looked like a mess and Cody was playing with one of the kittens. I looked around and saw stains on the floor and the ceiling, a flower cloud was coming out of the kitchen and Cody’s having the time of his life!

“Alex!” he called and hugged me, I looked at him.

“Cody, what happened?” I asked him, he looked down at the ground.

“Well, um… the kittens were a little wild as Amy tried to hug them to death so the turned against her and she fainted because they were all lie Ninja Kitteh!” he shouted making a ninja movie, I hears little paws walking and looked to the kitchen to see little kitten’s coming out, but they were… clean. How?

I narrowed my eyes, crossed my arms and tapped my foot, the all looked at me then walked to me looking ashamed except Perv who grinned real big, I was glaring them down.

They all lined up and looked at the ground ashamed, except Perv, he looked content and pissed, I sighed and looked at Cody, he gave me a pleading look “Take the kittens, I gotta clean this up before HE comes home.” I said, Cody looked down at the ground ashamed, I rustled his hair and smiled “Take them up into your room and play with them, we have a lot to do tomorrow.” He nodded and walked to the stairs, I looked at the kittens and pointed a finger after Cody, they lined up and followed him.

Every now and then you heard and faint ‘Thud’ of one of the kittens failing to climb the stars and falling back a stair, sometimes a few more. You could even head kitty laugher, I looked at the mess they made and walked to Amy first, I shook her.

“Amy, wake up!” I said, her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me, she blinked, her eyes widened and she hugged me.

“OMG! I was so scared, those kittens were so scary, they were all Ninja on me!” she said, trembling a little, I patted her back.

“Why don’t you go home and rest a little, you look like you need that.” She nodded and I helped her up, she left walking away very fast, I closed the door and immediately began to clean up.

Akatsuki 3rd person P.O.V.

The aCATsuki followed Cody up the stairs, now and then hearing an faint ‘Thud’ when one of them failed to jump up the stairs and tumble down one or more stairs and making the other members laugh. They entered Alex’s bedroom and then went into Cody’s bedroom.

“Don’t you guys think we got off the hook a little too easy?” Sharky asked, the other kittens looked at him.

“What do you mean, un?” Lemonade asked.

“I mean, we almost destroyed her living room, made the babysitter faint and terrorized her as kittens and flowered her kitchen and I don’t know how we did that.” He said, the others exchanged glances and Pumpkin sighed.