Shopping

Alex Pov.

After Cody and Tobi ran off somewhere to play i stood up to go and buy some stuff, luckily i saved a lot and got extra money.

“Okay, guy’s,” they looked all looked at me “I have to go to the store to buy some clothing for you and some more food. If some of you want to go with me you can to learn more about this world.” I said, Itachi and Pain stood up.

“I’m going” they said at the said time getting some weird looks from the others. They both looked at each other and glared, I gulped.

“Um, you can both come as long as someone is here to watch Cody” They were still glaring at each other as Konan stood up.

“How about you, Itachi, Sasori and Deidara go, the rest of us will stay here and I’ll keep a close eye on Cody” Konan said and we looked at Pain who was still having a glare-off with Itachi.

“That sounds good, is it okay, Pain?” I asked him, he broke eye contact and looked at me.

“Very well” he said, nodded and turned around to wait at the door, I sighed relieved that nothing happened.

“Why the fuck can’t I go?!” Hidan shouted angrily, I turned to him with narrowed eyes.

“Because I don’t want to be related to a murder. And no cursing!” I said, he crossed his arms with a pout.

“The kid isn’t here so he can’t fucking hear me!” he said and Cody and Tobi ran into the living room.

“Alex, we have a new song!” he said excitedly and they began to sing.

“Tobi! Tobi! Klick on Tobi! Cody! Cody! Click on Cody! * both pointing a finger at Hidan * Hidan no cursing! Hidan no cursing!” I laughed a little and looked down at Cody.

“Hidan did curse, why don’t you two teach him a lesson!” they both gasped and turned to Hidan. His eyes widened.

“Tobi! We have to wash his mouth with soap to get rid of the bad words!” Cody said and Tobi nodded “Tobi, catch him, I’ll get the soap!” At this point Hidan began to run out of the house and into the garden in hope to lose them.

“Let’s go!” I said and they followed me to the hall, I put on my shoes and I saw Kakuzu. “Kakuzu” he looked at me and walked over to me. I looked up at him because I just reach under his shoulders. I took out a bill of 20 dollars, his eyes widened and narrowed at me. “If Hidan curses again, you know what to do” he nodded and I gave him the money without anyone knowing.

He disappeared after Hidan and me, Pain, Itachi, Deidara and sasori walked out of the house to the car. I unlocked it and was about to get in as I was the others looking at it skeptically.

“Come on get in!” I said and looked at Itachi “You can sit next to me and use your Sharingan to see how I drive the car. It might be handy later if I’m not able to drive” he nodded and sat into the car. Pain glared at him and I looked at him confused.

“I think this might end bad, yeah” Deidara told Sasori and Sasori nodded.

“For once I agree with you brat” Sasori said and we all sat into the car and we put on our seat belts. I started it and we drove off.

It was quiet for a while because the seating was a little… tense. We sat in the following order. I was driving, Itachi next to me, Sasori behind me, Deidara behind Itachi and Pain in the middle of Sasori and Deidara. I kept seeing Pain glace from me to Itachi.

“Wow un, is this safe yeah?” Deidara asked gripping his seat as we got onto the highway and I sped up. I smiled a little.

“As long as the drive drives safe it is” I laughed little.