No Cursing

Alex Pov.

I walked down the stairs and into the living room with the box and the Akatsuki. I looked into the box and saw them looking at me, I looked at Lemonade or in other words Deidara. I picked him up and he glared a little at me “Look, I’m really sorry. I’m gonna change you back next as sorry, okay?” his glares softened and he nodded, I smiled and looked at the others “I’m gonna change you guys back too, I’m just gonna take him with me first” they nodded and Perv hissed at me.

My eyes narrowed at him “You’re gonna be last” some of them snickered and Perv hissed and trashed around even more, I smirked and saw Lemonade laughing at him. I giggled and took him with me changing him, Pain told him all the rules and he nodded. Leader-sama changed him back and I waited for him at the extra room for his stuff “Here I am un” I looked at him and smiled “Sorry again, you really did freak me out” he nodded and smiled back.

“It’s okay, un” I looked into the box and took the clothing “It’s my size un” he said, I nodded “I have a pert time job as model, you learn a lot from just one look at someone” he nodded and went back. Of course I told Pain that Hidan should be last. Next was Sasori, then Itachi who stayed here a little longer to ask some questions, then Kisame, Tobi, Zetsu and Kakuzu.

“Um, Kakuzu?” I asked him after he changed, he turned to me “Can you stay in the room when Hidan comes? I think he might try to sacrifice me to Jashin-sama” he sighed but nodded and waited in the room. Hidan walked into the room and I hid behind Kakuzu while Hidan glared at me “Bitch” he muttered, I pointed a finger at him “Ah! No cursing!” he glared at me and I threw his cloths to him and he left grumbling about sacrificing me to Jashin-sama.

“Thank you” I thanked Kakuzu, he nodded and walked away, I put the boxes away but took out some stuff for them just in case they tear them or something else happens with the clothing. I walked out of the room and down the stairs into the living room. I heard giggling and saw Tobi running while Cody ran after him “Tobi and Cody are good boys!” Tobi shouted, I smiled and sat down on the couch between Konan and Itachi. I like to stay close to Konan because she’s the safest to be around right now.

“Cody, come here” he stopped and walked to me pouting, I smiled “You can play later, now we have to talk about some stuff” he nodded and I pulled him on my lap, he smiled at every one of them. I looked at Pain and he cleared his throat. “From today on we will stay here with Alex and her brother until we can go back to our world, I already told you all the rules and conditions and Hidan, no sacrificing people” “What?!” he shouted “We have to stay low because we don’t know anything about this world and Alex will inform us and tell us about this world” he said, they nodded.

“How did you know about us?” I looked at Sasori as he asked that “Well, you guys are actually fictional characters from an anime” he rose a eyebrow “Cody, can you bring one of your books?” he nodded and ran to his room “In our world you guys and kind of famous. An anime called Naruto about the Nine-tails Jinchuriki and his life, you guys are there too and it’s a show that has the purpose as entertainment” he nodded and Cody walked into the room.

“I brought a few with me” I nodded “It’s fine” I looked at them and gave some to them, their eyes widened as they looked into the books “See, there are all your fight and deaths” as I said that they all looked at me “We die, un?!” Deidara asked, I nodded “Yeah” I said not really wanting to tell too much. “How do we die?” I looked at Kakuzu.

“You will be killed by Naruto” I looked at Hidan and covered Cody’s ears “You will be sliced into pieces and buried alive” I looked at Sasori “You will be killed by a girl called Sakura but she will have help from your grandmother” his eyes widened just a little but it disappears just as fast as I came. I looked at I looked at Kisame “You commit suicide to protect the Akatsuki’s secrets” he blinked and I looked at Deidara “You will blow yourself up as a last recourse to kill Sasuke” his eyes widened “Did I kill him?!” he asked me, I gulped “No” “Dang un!” he shouted.