Revealed

I am so sorry for not uploading any chapters for… 2 or 3 months………… wow……

Anyways, i had exams and I'm back in writer mode, so I'll be writing again and you can expect updates for most of my story's, but i need inspiration because not writing for 2 or 3 months can do that to you. Anyways, I'll stop this little note and you can read, enjoy =D

Alex Pov.

POOF

I coughed and waved my arms around to clear the smoke, I looked around panicked, thinking about Lemonade and what could have caused this smoke "Lemonade!" I called looking around.

"Yeah un?"

I stopped and slowly looked up, the smoke wasn't completely cleared so I only say a yellow figure. I outstretched my arm and touched soft hair "I'm not a kitten, so you don't have to pet me, yeah"

I retreated my hand as a guy appeared, he had long, bright yellow hair and blue eyes, one eye was covered with some of his hair and he had a tattoo on his chest, oh and he's NAKED!!!!

I didn't look down, I'm too shy to do that. I gulped down a lump in my throat and closed my eyes taking a deep breath –inhale- -exhale-… -inhale- exhale- …

"You okay, un?" he asked.

–INHALE- -EXHALE- I opened my eyes and saw him right in front of me with a towel around his waist… good!

I took one last deep breath and did what I thought was the best…

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed.

I jumped up, making him fall on his butt, I ran to the door with him on my tail, I gripped the door and slammed it shut IN HIS FACE!

"AUW, UN!" he shouted.

I heard a thump, guessing he fell on his butt again.

"Alex! What's wrong?!" I heard Cody.

My eyes widened "Cody! Hide, now!" I shouted

"But-"

"No buts , now!" I shouted

"A-alright!" he shouted running off.

I ran down the stairs as fast as I could, hearing footsteps coming after me, fast. I ran through the living room to the kitchen to make him follow me and not go after Cody, I saw the kittens looking at me confused and worried, I ran to the back door into the garden, I could hear him following me.

I looked behind me and saw him a few feet away from me, I turned and tripped over something, I rolled over on my back grunting from the pain, I looked down to see that my foot was tangled in the garden hose, I saw him running right to me, my eyes were wide and I'm really scared, I pulled on the hose to free myself but it's futile, I closed my eyes pulling one last time.

"Wait, I won't hurt-"

POOF

"Oof" I grunted as something small landed on my stomach, I opened my eyes and looked on my stomach to see Lemonade, there, he stood up on my stomach and shook his head and his body, he looked at me, glaring a little, I looked around and saw that after I pulled on the garden hose that was tangled around the crane next to the house, it turned the crane and it opened making the garden sprinklers work.