Pizza & Netflix

Crawfords POV
"All set up." I said smiling.
"We did good!" Seth said.
"Guys we could be like party planers!" Chris said. It was silent for a minute but then we all busted up laughing.
"Should we call the girls?" Seth asked.
"Yeah." Chris said.
"Wait! I have a better idea! Let's write a note telling them to come here!" Seth said.
"What are we gonna do? Tape it on a box?" I asked.
"One of my friends asked his girlfriend out by putting a balloon in a box with a note, so when she opened it the bacon flew out with the ore taped to the string!" Chris said.
"Let's do it!" I said.

FAITHS POV
*ding dong*
"Who's here?" Brooke asked.
"No clue. Come with me." I said. Lina and Brooke followed me to the door. We opened it to see a box, written on the box was 'Open Me'
"That's seth's hand writing." I said.
"We'll open it!" Brooke said.
I went to open it and a ballon flew out, but it was taped to the bottom of the box. There was a note taped to the ballon that said 'Come over through the back gate :)'
"Okay well let's go." Lina said.
We walked to the back of the house. They had a fence built and the gate was cracked.
"This gate is so hard to move! Help me." I said to the girls. The gate dragged on the ground so it was difficult. We got it open and looked in the backyard to see hanging lights running above the whole back yard, floating lights in the pool, blankets and pillows laid out, a projector with a screen. I was in an awe. On the other side of yard the boys stood with boxes of pizza, I laughed when I saw the pizza. Crawford was smile, he has the cutest smile ever! And his dimples make it 100x better.
"So? What do yah think?" Chris asked.
"We worked all day on it." Seth said.
"Yeah and we haven't ate today." Crawford said. We all laughed.
"It's amazing." Lina said.
"You could have done a little better on the lights." Brooke said smiling.
"You did a great job on the food! This is so tumblr." I said.
Everyone sat in front of the projector, except for me. I had my bathing suit on under my clothes and I wanted to swim, night swimming is my favorite thing.
"Crawford get the floating platform thing!" I said before jumping in.
"Good idea!" He said.
I jumped in and went to the very bottom and laid there looking at the water. It was so pretty the floating lights looked amazing. All the sudden I see a round thing plop into the water, the platform. Then I saw someone jump in in front of me. I went up to the top of the water to see Crawford. I looked at the platform and saw towels laying on them with a box of pizza.
"This is amazing." I said putting my arms around his neck. He moved in for a kiss, so we kissed.
"Come on I wanna eat." Crawford laughed.
"Guys we are watching Netflix! What movie?" Lina asked. And the argument over which movie we should watch started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment your favorite movie!
Mine is 'How to lose a guy in 10 days'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know it's been awhile but I have been working on 2 other stories at the time! One is called 'falling fast and hard' which is a Kian Lawley fan fiction! So all my Kian girls comment!
Then the other is called 'Skater Boy' and the description is classified. ;)
Don't forget to vote!!