Movie Night

"Sure." She said flipping the page in her magazine. There has to be a catch, she wouldn't just say yes. "But." Kate said looking at me. Yep here it comes. "When Brad comes over you have to be good. Or else you will be living somewhere else." Kate added. "Okay fine!" I said. "Okay now leave." Kate said. "Gladly!" I said smiling.

*knock knock*

I stood at Crawford's house. "Hey Faith!" Chris said opening the door. "Where's Crawford?" I asked. "In his room, go on up." He said letting me in. I walked up the stars, that was weird. Chris didn't flirt with me. I walked down the hall toward Crawford's room. There were pictures all down the hall. I stopped to look at one. "That's my mom." I heard crawford say. "You look like her." I said looking at Crawford. "Thanks. I think." Crawford said laughing. "What happened?" I asked. "She had Cancer, and died when I was 8 years old." He said stuffing his hands in his pockets. "I'm sorry." I said looking at him. "It's okay. What about your mom?" He asked. "Car crash when I was 3." I said. "Oh I'm sorry." He said. It quite, and he just stood there. He was so close I could feel him breathing, he was taller than me so he hovered over him. Soon he leaned down and kissed me. He was a good kisser, I never wanted it to end, The kiss got deeper. "You gonna take a breath?" I heard Chris laugh. I giggled and buried my head in Crawford's chest. "Shut up!" Crawford said smiling. "Wanna go watch that movie now?" He asked looking down at me. "Yeah." I said smiling. "Oh yeah movie." Chris said putting air quotes around movie. Chris seemed different. Like he was happy and chill and not so mean.

Crawford put in a scary movie.

"Crawford. Really!?" I said burring my face in the pillow. "I love them!" He said. "I would rather watch Cartoons!" I said groaning. "Okay!" He said. Oh great, what a perfect night. He turned on Netflix and clicked on a cartoon show. "What is this?" I asked. "The regular show." He said jumping on the bed making me bounce a little. He had a queen size bed, his room was kinda like mine. He had his own bathroom and a window seat. He pulled me close, "Faith?" He said. We were so close our noses were touching. "Yeah?" I said. "Nevermind." He said. "Crawford you can.." I was cut off by his lips on mine. He grabbed the back of my neck and I put my hand on his chest. He pulled away for a minuet. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him back. He was really really REALLY good kisser. He moved his hands to my waist and he turned over and moved me with him, without breaking the kiss. I was sitting on him now. Kinda weird but whatever. My hands moved under his shirt, I felt abs. The next thing I know his hands were traveling under my shirt, They were on my sides. "Yo, Craw. Oh crap sorry!!" The door opens and we hear Chris. I turn around and see Chris standing there with his eyes covered. Crawford laughed and so did I.